Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Pedalprogression training in Bristol – anyone had a session with them?
  • wilko1999
    Free Member

Okay following on from the current ‘all the gear no idea’ thread, I was wondering if anyone had done the ‘Jumps and Drops’ course with the above training group?

At the risk of straying away from the STW default training master Jedi, this would be so much easier for me to get to.

MrAgreeable

I haven’t done a session with them myself but Sam and Matt are two of the nicest blokes you could hope to meet, and handy riders too. Sam in particular knows a thing or two about jumps and drops.

Leku
    Free Member

I did a day with Jedi and yes he is excellent. 3 of us drove over from Bristol and the day concentrated on positioning and looking (for cornering and drops). He has his own facilities with drops starting of small then getting larger.

Last year I did a half day with Pedal Progression with one other mate. Training based in Ashton Court. We looked at how to carry speed through corners.

Both were worth doing. Jedi is a bigger investment, both in money and time.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nicemates
    Free Member

+1 for the pedal progression training. Sam and Matt are top blokes! and great riders 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pedalprogression training in Bristol – anyone had a session with them?’ is closed to new replies.