Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pedal bushings available where?
  • tails
    Free Member

I’m not sure I can get the bushings needed for my pedals in the uk, can I use alternative bushings? If I can how do I go about sizing them. Bushings in question are below

Pedal Rebuild Kit

tails
    Free Member

Daytime users, in the exploded drawing it says I need igus bushings and thrust washers I presume made of nylon or something similar.

unovolo
    Free Member

If buying what you need from the states as per your link above, then its worth looking at rebuild kits for other manufacturers pedals.

As long as you know the size/spec of the bushings you need you can then compare and may come up lucky.

I did this with a old set of CB Candy pedals which rebuild kits no longer seem to be available for, found some bushings and bearings for a Nukeproof rebuild kit which were the same size.

tails
    Free Member

Yeah I have seen other kits but without the diameters it’s a non starter so let’s hope straitline reply. I’ve found the bushing manufacturer Igus bushings.

sajama55
    Free Member

Used Igus bushings in Time pedals ,expensive for 2 . Bought a pack of 10, they are set up for selling hundreds or thousands.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pedal bushings available where?’ is closed to new replies.