Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Peatys Bike Bonanza this Sunday
  • Tracey

Anyone else going. Glad its back on

We will be there, selling a bit of stuff and probably buying some. Tomorrow will be in the loft sorting out what we forgot we have got.

Now Abigale has the plate out of her leg and got the OK to ride makes it a good time to move some stuff on so she has a bit more cash for her travels

fathomer

Yep, me and the good lady are going. Never been before so looking forward to it, just browsing though, not selling.

sparkyrhino

Yup going with 3 mates for a mooch,looking forward to it, never been before, none of us need anything ,but expecting plenty of my Volvo estate boot space to be filled with ooohhh thats a bargin bits and bobs😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

Got loads of stuff to sell and this has been a great even in the past. Unfortunately, all the tables went a while ago.

Tracey

Daughter thinks its a good idea for me to have a bungee jump whilst I’m there. I’m very much undecided

https://ukbungee.co.uk/locations/the-abyss-at-magna

finbar
    Free Member

I always really enjoy this, I’ve been going since it was at Ponds Forge. However I just can’t spare the £££ this year for any random purchases, so it’s probably better I don’t tempt myself and stay at home instead :-/ .

sharkattack

£15 is too much for me just to browse around a jumble sale.

The only thing I’d like to buy would be something mad like one of Peaty’s custom painted V10’s. If there’s one for sale will someone grab it for me? I’ll PayPal you the cash later.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Daughter thinks its a good idea for me to have a bungee jump whilst I’m there. I’m very much undecided

Looks like kartoffelsack tourism at its best. Quite impressed by the setup.

chrismac

Im going riding, I dont ‘need’ anything and struggle with the concept of paying to go to a jumble sale

Tracey

Great day out. Loads of new stuff being sold at bargain prices.
    Sold a load of stuff and bought a few things.

Finished the day off by going through to the Abyss and a bungee

kayak23

Crikey. I’ve seen bike shops with less product 😂👍

jkomo

Tracey how often are these- looks ace.
    Sorry to hear about Abigail btw, didn’t know she’d been injured.

Tracey

Usually the second Sunday in November but the last couple have not happened due to lockdown.

Been a hard 12 months for her but fingers crossed she can now get back to doing what she likes best.

tall_martin

It was a fun rummage.

I bought less this year than in the past, mostly because I need less!

Tyres are always a good buy, pair of brand new tyres for my gravel bike for £30 was the best bargain. Last pair were £80 odd

thepodge
    Free Member

I was tempted, had some kid bikes to flog and wanted some 650 wheels & 165mm cranks but was up at Graves CX most of the day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.