Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Peaslake Parking
  • TheGhost
    Free Member

Does anyone have info on how busy the car park is at Peaslake? I’m thinking of going Friday morning. If everyone is taking separate cars I’m guessing it gets full quickly?

commencaltr29rider
    Free Member

I rode through it yesterday (Saturday) afternoon and it was half full. It was a bit drizzly.

I can’t see you having any problems parking on a weekday. It’s the weekends that are a problem.

ta11pau1

You’ll be fine on a friday, plenty of space in the hurtwood car park on Walking bottom.

Stay out the village though, they’ve got a refreshment van in the car park now on saturdays and sundays to try and stop people lingering in the bus shelter/hanging round the village.

bgascoyne
    Free Member

You will have no issues on a Friday. Wouldn’t worry about it.

razorrazoo

It’s been pretty busy on weekday evenings of late (or busier than previous years at least) what with the good weather.

kelvinshuffle
    Free Member

We were in about 5 on Friday evening and though it was busy there was a small number of spaces, I reckon you’ll be fine and could def get in one of the less busy other spots

Jerome
    Free Member

Was rammed yesterday . I parked over by holmbury Mary . Lots and lots of bikers out..

leegee

Last Thursday it was quiet in Walking bottom early afternoon but by the evening when I was leaving it had got busy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Peaslake Parking’ is closed to new replies.