Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • pearce cycles
  • taxi25
    Free Member

anyone used them for suspension service.Their prices seem good compared to some others,but do they do the job as well ?

http://www.pearcecycles.co.uk/workshop_info

kona_uk
    Free Member

I have never used them for suspension service, but I have used them quite a bit for other repairs etc

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them, nice guys and very good service….give them a try !

stratobiker
    Free Member

One of the mechanics at Pearce Cycles has World Cup spannering experience. When my wife’s old Manitou forks had problems he manufactured a part that was no longer available and fixed the problem.

They do a great job. I’ve had at least two sets of forks done, and a FSR shock.

I recommend them to you without reservation.

Tell you what. Try phoning them, ask for James/Jim fire your suspension questions at him. He knows his stuff.

SB 🙂

Epic
    Free Member

Agree with Stratobiker. James is your man at Pearce’s. Pearce’s are not only a large bike shop, but also an engineering business, so they have all the skills and tools to perform just about anything. I raced DH for them for several years and would swear by James and his spannering skills. As Strato’ said – James has world cup spannering experience. That should install trust in anyone 🙂

steveh

I’ve also not used them for suspension stuff specifically but they are without doubt the nicest, friendliest, most helpful group of people ever to run a bike shop.

taxi25
    Free Member

Looks like I’ll give them a try then.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Taxi – yes, give them a try, and post your experience.

SB

taxi25
    Free Member

Got my Rev’s back today.Pretty good turn around considering I sent them off over Easter.They haven’t been touched for 2 yrs and oil was leaking into the dual air chamber and coming out of the floodgate adjuster when turned upside down.Both those problems have been sorted as part of the service, and the forks have that brand new feel again.£61.95 plus £9 postage each way,saving about £20 compared to some others, tft etc.You couldn’t say their any better, but just as good and cheaper does it for me.I’ll be sending them my fox talas (they do them ) Monday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘pearce cycles’ is closed to new replies.