Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Peaks- routes from Eyam
  • robhenry85
    Free Member

so i’m staying in Eyam for the week next week with the GF. ive got a pass for a full day ride and will be able to get the odd few hours in the eve or mornings.

so i’m after a route or two setting off from eyam, for a few hours. where to go?

and suggestions for a day out, ive done a few rides around ladybower, but would like somes new routes

i don’t mind a little cheaky if need be 😳

orangefatlad
    Free Member

I was there at the weekend with the family, loads of routes around there especially to the south around stoney Middleton. If you want specific routes I can drop you a mail?

Shorty121
    Free Member

Eyam—-> Foolow—->Tideswell—->Millersdale up monsal and up cheedale—>Through priestcliffe and through brushfield back onto trail and then through great longstone to great longstone edge and drop down by the quarry back into Eyam

If this confuses you I can send you a Gpx. file.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    robhenry85
    Free Member

robeatspie@hotmail.com (don’t laugh) thanks fatlad and shorty

ive planned a rough fig of 8 loop around Eyam, Bakewell, Chatsworth. i have never been so just looking at a os map and want to know if i’m riding the right stuff. dont want to miss any fun stuff 😆

gsp1984
    Free Member

You want to head towards Pindale road / quarry, and the caveldale descent into Castleton for some of the better descents in the area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Peaks- routes from Eyam’ is closed to new replies.