- Peaks Pootles will return….. (I promise)
Just thought I’d pop my head up and let you know that I haven’t given up on the Pootles – it’s just this year has been a bit mental so I simply haven’t had time to organise anything! There will be a Pootle soon – hopefully before the end of the year so fingers crossed we’ll get one of those lovely crisp mornings for it. Maybe it could be my Christmas pressie to the regulars!
Anyway, just wanted you to know that I’ve not given up on them and there will be more. With that in mind, here’s a couple of my favourites from years gone by….
[video]http://vimeo.com/29540165[/video]Posted 4 years agothisisnotaspoonMember
Memories of pootles:
1) walking upto strangers in car parks in the semi-dark and asking “do you STW?” and “can I have a fork, I’ll swap it for a bacon buttie?”.
3) Person A who I can’t remember :”I don’t think Hora recognises me, I bought this bike off him”
Person B : “Don’t take it personaly, he sells a lot of bikes”
4) My brakes not working and ending up in the hawthorn bush at the bottom of bradwell clough
5) The DoE girls and the argument over whether they should be included in the videoPosted 4 years agoBunnyhopSubscriber
Rachel – would love a mini pootle. But it can’t happen yet as I still can’t hold onto the bars or work the brakes, which let’s face it, would be important.
I’ll let you know though when I can manage the above and we’ll hook up.
Hugs bunnyhop x
wolfrider – everyone is welcome.Posted 4 years agojambalayaSubscriber
Would love to join sometime even if only to say thanks in person for the route help @pook. My daughter is now back working in Leeds so perfect combination of ride and family time. Aiming for summer 2014 a still in rehabs from busted ACL.
If you do a Christmas ride can I recommend this as the music, I think it would be perfect – I’ve been keeping this to myself for a video but frankly I’m no where near making one.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Peaks Pootles will return….. (I promise)’ is closed to new replies.