Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Peak STW chat? Tommy Robinson at Centre Parcs
  • TomB

Bigger than fury-wilder… Altercation at pool side leads to arrest, wonder if the normal centre parts shenanigans from previous threads had anything to do with this?

Drac

Not like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to be violent.

martinhutch

centre parts shenanigans

Sounds about right.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mattyfez

Well I for one will definitely be going to butlins from now on.

theboatman
    Free Member

I note on Twitter there is a whole sub story running to this that S Y-L was conducting a citizen’s arrest and restraining a men who his 8yo daughter had told him had touched her bottom in the pool, and this appears to be the story running on his own rebel media channel on YouTube.

Whilst in itself this raises questions, and potential meat for an internet debate. But I find myself thinking whatever the ‘truth’ may be, this will forever distorted in the minds of many and in a world where ‘news’ on social media just becomes fact.

supernova

I’d have to hear some pretty damning evidence before I believed anything that violent racist has to say. If he told me the sky was blue I’d get my eyes checked.

AD

Brave Yax clearing the well known paedophilic hotspot of Centre Parks one miscreant at a time…

More importantly is it half term?

jekkyl

Interesting how none of the msm, mail, sun, guardian, bbc are not reporting the pedo incident that led to the fisticuffs. From this info there are 2 possibilities. 1. Tommy and his daughter were lying about her bottom being pinched or 2. The media are deliberately withholding that info. Both are equally possible. But one has to be the truth.

tetrode
    Free Member

Maybe he was trying to get them to rename it Far Right Parcs?

kilo

b
    2. The media are deliberately withholding that info.

Maybe syl being charged and it being sub judice, the rules on contempt etc has some bearing on that rather than a MSM conspiracy to silence syl as he purged centre parcs of undesirables?

MoreCashThanDash

Regardless of our opinion of the gobshite, he is innocent of this offence until proven guilty, and his potential trial should not be prejudiced by speculation on social media, either by us or by his own channel.

It’s one of those principles that is meant to make our country great.

ocrider

For balance I had a look at the DM article, which states that

“Mr Robinson said he had been trying to prevent a man he believed had committed an offence from leaving the scene.”

Funny how there is not one report of any witness supporting his account. It’s like there’s a giant conspiracy keeping him from becoming our true British hero, gawd bless ‘im.

dakuan
    Free Member

Interesting how none of the msm, mail, sun, guardian, bbc are not reporting the pedo incident that led to the fisticuffs. From this info there are 2 possibilities. 1. Tommy and his daughter were lying about her bottom being pinched or 2. The media are deliberately withholding that info. Both are equally possible. But one has to be the truth.

It’s not a conspiracy, the arrest is a verifiable fact and everything else is gossip.

Of course, former football hooligan Stephen Yaxley Lemon is an oppressed freedom fighter finding paedos wherever he goes.

matt_outandabout

Far Right Parcs?

Up the far right parcs, comrade.

jekkyl

I also love how it was an asian officer that arrested him, bet that wasn’t on accident, lol.

dakuan
    Free Member

I didn’t realise he was quite so short either!

RobHilton
    Free Member

I didn’t realise he was quite so short either!

A full 2cm smaller than me!

No wonder he’s so angry 😁

lunge

If he can’t abide my our laws he should just get out of the country…

scuttler

From the BBC article

upmarket holiday camp

Proper funny. Writer got beef!

As for getting ‘touched up’ in the kid soup that is the wave pool at 3pm on a Saturday, sounds plausible, sounds inadvertent.

outofbreath
    Free Member

I note on Twitter there is a whole sub story running to this that S Y-L was conducting a citizen’s arrest and restraining a men who his 8yo daughter had told him had touched her bottom in the pool

Weird how SYL was the one charged then. Accusing your victim of being a peado is pretty low.

Maybe he was trying to get them to rename it Far Right Parcs?

Nice work.

sounds plausible, sounds inadvertent.

Agree, SYL’s got every reason to totally make it up but if he didn’t make it up I’d bet he was looking for an excuse to kick off and the first guy that brushed against his daughter was his excuse.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Well, as a convicted Fraudster and well… Prick I don’t believe him.

On the balance of probability I’d say someone “looked at him funny” or made fun of his (lack of) height, they might have been non-WASP and he, as is his way, punched them in the back of the head when they weren’t looking.

He’ll Weasel his way out of it, or at worse get a very light sentence because he knows how to play the system and his followers will keep giving him money for his defence.

Twodogs

what I never understand is why the press refer to him by his made-up name, and occasionally add “real name Steven Yaxley-Lennon”? Unless he’s changed his name by Deed Poll, use his real name and don’t pander to him.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Seems an odd choice of holiday destination for him, what with his intense dislike of the brown.

burko73

“The brown” what does that mean?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

“The brown” what does that mean?

Apparently taking your wife to center parks is basically the same as a date at the OXO tower.

what I never understand is why the press refer to him by his made-up name, and occasionally add “real name Steven Yaxley-Lennon”? Unless he’s changed his name by Deed Poll, use his real name and don’t pander to him.

Reporting the facts as they stand, you can go by whatever name you like, no need to do the whole deed poll thing. In the same way as they report dictators as “the president of ………” despite loosing multiple democratic elections. Or actors by their non-equity name, or celebrities/pop stars by their stage name.

perchypanther
    Free Member

“Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.”

― E.B. White

edlong
    Free Member

What I never understand is why this gets so much traction when there are so many people in the public eye known under names other then the one on their birth certificate.

When there was all that kerfuffle about the BBC coverage of the police raid on Harry Webb’s house, literally nobody was complaining about the fact they kept calling him Cliff Richard.

He’s not had a showbiz career for quite a while now, but any news coverage of Paul Gadd will still refer to him as Gary Glitter because, well, that’s the name is known by.

alpin
    Free Member

Yeah, but they’re actors/show biz types. Isn’t there a book where actors need to enter their name, but can’t have anything similar to an already famous person?

Tiny Robinson isn’t famous in that sense.

I don’t understand it either.

dogbone

More importantly, where did he park?

FB-ATB

Did he register his bike?

Twodogs

Reporting the facts as they stand

Reporting the facts as they stand they should say “Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who goes by the alias….” would be more factual. The fact is, his name, in law, is S Y-L.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Mostly I would guess because if they printed the headline S Y-L involved in assault a lot of people would skip past without picking up on the name, they’re there to sell papers / ads after all.

Less so, you can actually call yourself whatever you like in the UK, Deedpool is no more than just a certificate asking others to accept your new name, it’s pretty meaningless really.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Deedpool

The Merc with the mooth

Cougar

Reporting the facts as they stand they should say “Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who goes by the alias….” would be more factual. The fact is, his name, in law, is S Y-L.

Your name in law is anything you want it to be. Deed poll isn’t necessary, there is no national name registrar in the UK. A Deed Poll can be helpful if you need to prove your identity but all you need to do to change your name is to, well, change it and get all your documents (driving licence, passport) amended.

roger_mellie

What I never understand is why this gets so much traction

I suppose to highlight that the man who calls himself Tommy Robinson, which sounds a very “salt of the earth”, “diamond geezer”, “he’s one of us (racists)” type of name, was actually named at birth SY-L. This might imply that he’s not quite what he seems.
    However, I doubt anyone who could be swayed by this actually reads any of the publications that do it (e.g. the Guardian always include his birth name).
    Edit – with apologies to any non-racist TRs out there.

boomerlives
    Free Member

What I never understand is why this gets so much traction when there are so many people in the public eye known under names other then the one on their birth certificate.

In fairness, he loses track himself. Like that time he tried to enter the US with someone else’s passport to avoid being pulled up for drug offences.

Could happen to anyone. Like Andrew Mcmaster. But why does he also have a passport in the name of Paul Harris?

How many aliases does a right wing loony need?

outofbreath
    Free Member

I’ve watched it in his own words and TR’s story is just nonsense, too ludicrous to be reported.

For it to be true three middle aged peados would need to have chosen centre parks to do some molesting together in the public pool. Ludicrous plan, they’d stand out like a sore thumb. Whilst there they assaulted exactly zero children *except* the daughter of a guy who is essentially running an anti-Asian peado campaign. ie The one guy who was just itching for an Asian bloke to assault his daughter. Then after it happened he didn’t call the police, he didn’t call Centre Parc’s security, he didn’t tell the lifeguards in the pool. In fact he needlessly tied up the time of three policemen – if his story was true you’d expect him to be cooperative to free up their time to investigate his allegations.

All of this took place where lifeguards are paid to watch what’s everything that’s going on in the pool, and (as far as we know) none of them saw anything suspicious until TR started punching people.

The only evidence for TRs version is his daughter’s word and hearsay reported by TR himself. I have kids of that age – they’re very suggestible, she says hardly anything and her few words are lost amongst TR’s constant spiel, effectively putting words into her mouth and coaching her at the same time.

The whole story is nonsense.

endomick
    Free Member

Typical bias media stitch up job on Tommy Robinson, the full two sided story never shown, just like the Panorama heavily edited, lie filled stitch up attempt by John sweeney.
    The reporting on the milkshake incident was a joke, I happened to be there and witnessed the sweet innocent Muslim boy was infact a very aggressive nutcase pushing and shoving to get closer to his target screaming and harassing Tommy for quite some time before going to get his milkshske and coming back for more trouble, Tommy merely attempted to interview him and give a chance to properly express his views, but as usual the people protesting Tommy are just moronic animals who can’t debate without resorting to violence.
    The fact is a middle aged Asian male has gone to a resort for families with male friends, no wife or kids and has admitted to accidentally grabbing a young girls bum, how you do this is beyond me, they let him go because he’s asian, police have learned nothing from the grooming cases in which only a small fraction of the rapists have been convicted. They’ve practically ignored an 8 year old girl’s statement simply because of who her father is. Shameful.

Scapegoat

Wow.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Oaft.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Peak STW chat? Tommy Robinson at Centre Parcs’ is closed to new replies.