PCSO trys to ticket biker – good luck giving me that ticket

Home Forum Bike Forum PCSO trys to ticket biker – good luck giving me that ticket

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PCSO trys to ticket biker – good luck giving me that ticket
  • ron jeremy

Erm, so posting it on YouTube and showing your face that’s a clever thing to do….

after all we are aware of how this social media stuff works aren’t we

and no need to chase him, just listen out for that hub!!!

tonyd

Not condoning riding through a precinct, but what a jobsworth that PCSO is. It didn’t look busy so where’s the harm?

And is it just me or was there an old lady riding a shopper in the last frame of that video? I wonder if she got a ticket too.

Mister P

He’s a bit of a prick really.

Premier Icon easygirl
    Subscriber

Thought the Pcso did really well
    They take some serious shit from scrotes, and in the main do a great job in our communities

idghost

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0NrRZLadU[/video]

So what hub was that?

😉

plyphon

It’s probably a Profile hub if it’s making a hilarious racket.

Premier Icon cakefacesmallblock
    Subscriber

Whoa ! Another great video contribution to the revolution. 🙄

She must have to put up with some crap.

bigyinn

What a dick.
    If it was me I’d just padlock his ears to some railings and leave him there. Thing is I’ve ridden through Gosport MANY times in the past and never had any grief, the most was plod would ask me to walk not ride, so he was probably trying to be smart.

jekkyl

hahaha, nice one, in your face wench, well funny.

Premier Icon langylad
    Subscriber

Have to agree with Bigyinn, I’m not sure what this fascination is with asking what the law is in these videos,it’s as though if the officer can’t rhyme off chapter, verse and maybe throw in a stated case, then the annoying little oik can’t be prosecuted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PCSO trys to ticket biker – good luck giving me that ticket’ is closed to new replies.