Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PC Gamers – So I bought an Origin Account…
  • nathb
    Free Member

I’m a very occasional PC gamer – I now have two games GTA V and Star Wars battlefront.

I put a very cheeky offer in on ebay for star wars battlefront ultimate that was accepted, but it was for the origin account not the key.

I’ve taken over the account, which only has this game on it, changed the email address/username/security question & answer.

Everything seems in order – there is 0 stats and playing time etc.

But does it, if I leave feedback now am I likely to have the account taken away from me in the near future or am I good to go? I CBA playing it to have all my stats removed in a few weeks time as I barely get time to play anything as it is.

Thanks all.

plyphon
    Free Member

Ultimately who knows. EA support is actually quite good, but I don’t know their stance on reselling accounts/CD keys.

You could pre-emptively contact EA, and see what they say.

How much did you pay? If it’s too good to be true, etc etc.

FuzzyWuzzy

I can’t see leaving feedback would be an issue/trigger an account block but I wouldn’t ask them pre-emptively as if account trading is against their T&Cs (usually the case) then you’re just asking for the account to be disabled. I’d just have a read online of their policy about it

nathb
    Free Member

£10 definitely to good to be true, I wasn’t expecting them to accept haha.

I’ll approach ebay and EA (on a different account) – just in case. 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PC Gamers – So I bought an Origin Account…’ is closed to new replies.