Paypal not showing payments for items sold on eBay

Home Forum Chat Forum Paypal not showing payments for items sold on eBay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Paypal not showing payments for items sold on eBay
  • Premier Icon shadowrider
    Subscriber

Have you checked that the email address in the original listing is correct,

How do I check the email address? Can’t locate it when logged in and out. Ta

Sold some items over the last couple of days and not one of them shows any funds paid in PP even though 1) eBay says “Show PP transaction” and 2) buyers are messaging me saying “Paid … but you’ve not claimed etc.”

If I go to My PP settings in eBay then I see my normal PP account. So it doesn’t seem like PP is disconnecting or trying to work via a different email. Just seems weird because I can’t collect any money and haven’t figured a way to resolve it.

I’m probably being dumb so anything I should be doing?

Cheers

PS never had a problem with this in the past.

Premier Icon shadowrider
    Subscriber

I don’t know how you can check it when the listing is finished, have you not had an email confirming payment?

STATO

You have likely miss typed your paypal email in the listing, you can see it on a completed listing but cant remember how. Sadly, there is no way to change the paypal address on a active or completed listing, if your lucky it will be the first part of the email, that was you can attempt to register it and add it as an address in your paypal account (can you tell ive done this before). The other way is to tell the buyer and have them re-send to your correct address, if they are happy your not scamming them the you’ll be sorted.

have you not had an email confirming payment?

Have received “Notification of payment for item …” email from eBay for each item. Have also noticed that each of these make reference to the wrong email address for PP as I don’t even have an account in that name! Dunno why it does this seeing as I’ve used the same account for years. PITA.

The other way is to tell the buyer and have them re-send to your correct address,

I guess that’s the only option – just hope there are no extra fees to be paid.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Paypal not showing payments for items sold on eBay’ is closed to new replies.