Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 297 total)
  • Paying for services then not getting them – what to do?
  • ransos
    Free Member

I tell those who are adding fuel to the fire to mind their own business

It is their business. Both the supplier and the customers have commented in the public domain so it’s perfectly reasonable for others to voice an opinion. You’ve voiced yours, for example.

The “innocent until proven guilty” thing is a red herring – this isn’t a criminal court. The customers have laid out the facts as they see it and some considerable time has passed. People are commenting on the balance of probability.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Your actions are also of the poo agitating variety, just towards those who want answers. You seem to think that you are somehow better than those people, but im not sure why, perhaps because you perceive yourself to be, i don’t know, some sort of big hitter?

I think Dave’s innocence has long been deflowered given the number of failed promises he made on this thread and to those who have given him money for, so far nothing in return. Im all for giving someone plenty of chances to made good / redeem themselves, but I think its fair to say that ship is rapidly leaving port.

donsimon
    Free Member

The customers have laid out the facts as they see it and some considerable time has passed.

And this is the main problem in cases like this, we have to make a decision based on what both sides want to publicise and we seldom see all the facts or the true story.
    Let’s see if we can let this slip off the page and into history. 😉

nealglover
    Free Member

eveyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is that you are innocent until proven guilty

Is that even in question ??

Seems like that particular question has been answered really.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Why are you SO keen for this to drop Don?
    Until iDave comes good this thread should remain to serve as a warning to prospective clients.

donsimon
    Free Member

Because you’re boring.

boblo
    Free Member

Let’s see if we can let this slip off the page and into history.

Tell you what, let’s not until we’re sure it’s been resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.

ransos
    Free Member

And this is the main problem in cases like this, we have to make a decision based on what both sides want to publicise and we seldom see all the facts or the true story.

Not really. iDave hasn’t denied that he hasn’t supplied the service he was paid for many weeks ago. Had he done, or provided a refund, then he would have said so on the closed thread. There aren’t any other pertinent facts.

You don’t get to decide what people wish to discuss…

hora
    Free Member

I must agree. Sadly until everyone is sorted this should be up as warning/just incase.

nealglover
    Free Member

Would you say that if you (or one of your mates) had paid for a training plan, and received nothing but excuses ?

I’m guessing not.

donsimon
    Free Member

You don’t get to decide what people wish to discuss…

It’s a good job I didn’t say that then, isn’t it? 🙄

I’m guessing not.

Yes, you are guessing, aren’t you?

bigyinn
    Free Member

don simon – Member

Because you’re boring.
    Very insightful, seeing as we’re being childish, when does your school go back Don?

spacemonkey

Until iDave comes good this thread should remain to serve as a warning to prospective clients.

+1

Plenty of people come on here asking about Dave’s diet/training plan etc. If one of them never saw this thread (because it dropped several pages) and went and bought a training plan from him only to receive nothing, then they too would be most displeased. Sure, they should do due diligence (searching etc), but ATEOTD if they’re busy and trust Dave because of his ‘previous’ reputation, then there’s every chance they’ll just stump up the cash expectantly.

Punters need to be aware of what’s happening.

iDave
    Free Member

Refunds have been given, some are still due, some have asked for programs rather than refunds which are being worked on, a couple have not responded to emails.

If I recall correctly realman made no apology and offered no refund.

donsimon
    Free Member

Very insightful, seeing as we’re being childish, when does your school go back Don?

😆
    What’s the point in dragging it out? I think everyone is aware of the situation and the shit stirrers look a bit sad trying to make an issue.
    I’ve said my piece and I’m leaving this debate. If you disagree with my opinion, deal with it.

ransos
    Free Member

It’s a good job I didn’t say that then, isn’t it?

The use of “we” suggests that you would like everyone to stop posting on this topic. If that’s not what you meant then say so.

The irony is that you’re doing more than anyone to keep the topic alive.

bigyinn
    Free Member

In which case, well done for coming on here to update things.

donsimon
    Free Member
    yossarian
    Free Member

Would you without this thread? Guess its lucky someone started it eh, cos now we’ll never know. 🙂

boblo
    Free Member

iDave

POSTED 22 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Best not set your professional standards by that of an argumentative teenager eh?

soobalias
    Free Member

Refunds have been given, some are still due, some have asked for programs rather than refunds which are being worked on, a couple have not responded to emails.

good to hear – thanks for the update, hope all is resolved soon.

correct and his name is mud with many regulars, you too have (had) that choice

jota180
    Free Member

It’s good to hear at least some people have had refunds at long last.

I would think it’s a good pointer to all to make sure they don’t pay up front for these sort of things in future

boblo
    Free Member

I’m curious as to the ‘some’. Why not ‘all who elected for refund rather than product’?

crikey
    Free Member

I would think it’s a good pointer to all to make sure they don’t pay up front for these sort of things in future

I’m a bit unsure as to the value of having someone telephone you and/or e-mail you a couple of times while you follow a presumably pretty standard training routine sent to you.

Can anyone who has actually done it tell me whether it has made a difference?

jota180
    Free Member

Well, folks can buy whatever they want as far as I’m concerned – I’m sure we all buy stuff that’s of little or no real use from time to time.
    As long as the vendor actual delivers what’s been ordered in the time frame agreed and doesn’t do a runner with the cash.

Junkyard
    Free Member

but he did send the stuff the person bought though. You are comparing your career as a professional coach with a young adult arguing over a description 😯

I am glad you are resolving the issue and I hope it continues to be resolved, all be it slowly and with not much contrition.

Tom-B
    Free Member

What Junky says…..Realman really shouldn’t be the benchmark for either how you go about running a business or how you deal with a dispute over payment of goods/service!

pitduck
    Free Member

(realman made no apology and offered no refund)and now nobody (with a brain) will trust him,is this how you want us to see you 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

he did send the stuff the person bought though.

Indeed. Caveat emptor applies, but at least in this case the emptor received the goods they had paid for. The issue there was a description one.

Services were offered and paid for, but not delivered at all, as far as I can see. Regardless of the description, there was nothing delivered.

As others have said, don’t set yourself a low standard to work by, it hardly helps.

hora
    Free Member

Anyone who received a refund care to post up?

Or is this info only held by idave?

alex222
    Free Member

BUMPIDY BUMP

donsimon
    Free Member

BUMPIDY BUMP

😆
    There’s always one…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

If anyone wants / needs is real name and email I think I still have them. Only for those ripped off by him.

crikey
    Free Member

Teej, his real name isn’t a mystery, and his email has probably changed a number of times. I suspect the issues in question are more to do with his ability to supply the goods.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Anyone care to summarise the last 8 pages?

nealglover
    Free Member

I’ve struggled through it, and managed to read it all !

and I feel a lot fitter 🙂

Seems to work.

bruneep

did you lose any £’s lb’s tho?

fourbanger
    Free Member

Irish but UK/CH based, sports performance advisor businessman targets forum frequented by tubby middle managers with plenty of disposable income.
    Circulates “free training plans” viral marketing campaign.
    Said tubby middle managers send Irish but UK/CH based, sports performance advisor businessman their hard earned in exchange for miracle cure.
    Nothing gets delivered.
    Everyone Kicks off.
    Nothing gets delivered.
    Irish but UK/CH based, sports performance advisor businessman goes on holiday.
    Everyone Kicks off.
    Nothing gets delivered.
    “don simon” continues to defend him.

Think I about covered everything….

pitduck
    Free Member

works for me 😆

bigyinn
    Free Member

You missed out that said businessman man claims he’s sorted it all out, yet none of the complainants have confirmed this,

yet…..

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 297 total)

The topic ‘Paying for services then not getting them – what to do?’ is closed to new replies.