Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Patio labor cost?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Hi guys how much labor cost im looking for a 3m x 4.8m patio floor.. Something like this? … Cheers

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/wolfenstein782000/image_zps5db5ce77.jpg

zokes
    Free Member

No idea, but I’d try asking about labour instead.

wrightyson
    Free Member

What have we got there at the moment? Lawn/old patio etc etc

Jamie
    Free Member

No idea, but I’d try asking about labour instead.

Even for STW, that’s a poor show.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Nothing there at the moment.. Just grass and soil.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Access? Can you get a mini digger round the back? Need 750mm for a micro. If so two days to reduce dig and stone up. I reckon I could lay that in two days no problem with a day extra for pointing and general tidying up to the edge of the lawn etc. So a week two men. £1250

wrightyson
    Free Member

Actually just seen your sizes which are smaller than the pic so perhaps shave a day off.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

A week for a 10’x15′ patio? 😯

mightymule
    Free Member

What do you need to bury? 😈

footflaps

A friend had a similar sized job done, one man for a week @ £150/day + materials.

kevj
    Free Member

How much is your house worth? Divide by two plus cost of slightly deeper excavation. Simples.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Access is only through front door.

You need a digger for this 😯

..a neighbour of mine and his brother do something like this and same size 3metres x 4.8 metres but bricks instead of slabs for just 1 full day and only need a shovel 🙄

br
    Free Member

..a neighbour of mine and his brother do something like this and same size 3metres x 4.8 metres but bricks instead of slabs for just 1 full day and only need a shovel

get them in

wrightyson
    Free Member

Onwards then you top builders. How long to dig all that grass off and reduce dig the soil with a shovel then put a good 100mm of type 1 down. Go for it! Hang on, get Dave and his mate trev round and they’ll just lay it straight on the grass. 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Patio labor cost?’ is closed to new replies.