Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • patellar tendinopathy
  • Premier Icon roundwheels
    Free Member

has anybody sufferd from this ? ,i had key hole surgery a bout 10 month ago the knee took ages to recover and then i strained the tendon. now after 4 months of physio and 1 cortisone shot it has got better but to the point i can walk up and down stairs with out puting strain on it, no biken or any thing faster than walking pace? cheers

Premier Icon ronniethescot
    Free Member

Not the best story,,, but I have suffered from it for the last 2 years, 40 physio sessions, 2 cortisone shots(1st worked/2nd didn’t) MRI scan, X rays,,,,,I have finally come to relise that it is never going to clear up, I have started to sell off my cycling gear,,,Total PITA.

Premier Icon roundwheels
    Free Member

ronnie the scot 😯 your right not the best story but if it comes to that itll be a sad day ,in one light i had the same problem with my achilles and had what was called a decompession done and it worked its not 100% but i was back on the bike and runing .i know this can be done for the knee but its an absolute last resort

Premier Icon ronniethescot
    Free Member

[list]Yeah its been heart breaking if i’m honest,I was out with a club a couple of times a week, european sportives, training camps in the winter,,,,now I struggle to ride into work more than twice a week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘patellar tendinopathy’ is closed to new replies.