Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pass’portes du soleil problems
  • blurltrider
    Free Member

We are supposed to be doing it from Morzine on the Saturday, 2 of us and have been getting really excited about it. We have a problem….! We originally booked to start at Chatel as soon as entries were open, the next day for various reasons we contacted Active Sport who did the entries and asked if we could be changed to start at Morzine. They emailed us saying that they had made the change on the database. So we were happy! Last week I realised you could check entry details on Active sports website so thought I’d print a copy off. Imagine my horror when I saw whoever had altered our entry had put Morgins as our start place. Meanwhile we’d booked accommodation and transfers for Morzine. We’d never get over there in time. What makes it worse is we are only going for 2 nights so can’t even make up for it if we can’t do the PPDS.
    Active sport say they can’t change it now and have given us contact details for the organisers -I’ve emailed them a few times but heard nothing, and my French isn’t good enough to try and sort it over the phone.
    What can we do?

endlessride
    Free Member

who are you staying with? Ask them to speak with the guys from the OT office that organise it, Audrey or Annette, it might be a bit late in the day though.

blurltrider
    Free Member

endlessride, we are staying with custom breaks – we just booked some accommodation that would do a couple of nights. Sorry for sounding daft but is OT the tourist office? I just hope it’s not too late as it was an error someone else that’s caused it!

endlessride
    Free Member

Sorry, yes. Tourist Office = Office de Tourism = OT. I should have made that clearer.

blurltrider
    Free Member

Endless Ride, I did what you suggested and Millie from Chalet Abby was a star and went to the OT for us. After all the panic it turned out that Active Sport had mistakenly put Morgins on our confirmation but Morzine on their data base! Many thanks for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pass’portes du soleil problems’ is closed to new replies.