Passportes Du Soleil lift share from the South Coast

Home Forum Chat Forum Passportes Du Soleil lift share from the South Coast

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Passportes Du Soleil lift share from the South Coast
  • I’ve got an entry for the Friday ride so it looks like I’m going to be driving down on the Thursday and back Sunday or Monday. If anyone would like a lift there’s a seat in my van and plenty of space in the back for kit. I’m based outside Southampton so could pick up from anywhere between there and Dover.

I could possibly be up for this… and I live in Southampton too. Will check diary etc when I get home this evening.

Bump for a new week.

Bump again while there’s another ‘Driving to the Alps’ thread active.

I would love to but MrsWCA seems less keen on me doing anything risky right at the moment. sorry

Pigface

Is the passport happening this year, a guy I work with has had his week in Morzine cancelled due to its still snowing there.

superfli

Champery webcam:

😯

Premier Icon frogstomp
    Subscriber

Well, it’s our first time out there and with about a month to go there’s lots of snow still in Avoriaz:

http://livecam.avoriaz.com/

(cool time lapse feature by the way)

When I was in Morzine for a couple of days in August 2010 it was 33 degrees at resort level. I’m guessing that I may have been wrong to assume that it’s always like that throughout the summer months.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Passportes Du Soleil lift share from the South Coast’ is closed to new replies.