• This topic has 22 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Pass the Mind Bleach (what has been seen cannot be unseen)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

24 hours ago I was shown the film trailer for “The Human Centipeed”, I still feel physicaly sick.

DezB
    Free Member

Is it like a longer version of the Human Caterpillar?

(I haven’t seen either and do not wish to)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I heard there is a sequel now Human Centipede 6.

I don’t wish to see any of them despite them being highly recommended by a seemingly nice female mtb’r I met.

fadda

Eh? What have I missed…?

organic355
    Free Member

ha, just watched it, it has to be a joke surely?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I was reading ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’ to my mate’s little boy the other day. It’s nothing like that, is it?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Yes, I saw a trailer a while back and decided I will not watch the movie. Mind you, I can’t watch The Alien without having trouble with sleeping for a long time afterwards.

roper
    Free Member

Did it look anything like this beautiful hardwickei and het pedelings?

organic355
    Free Member

Did it look anything like this beautiful hardwickei and het pedelings?

No far worse.

roper
    Free Member

Freaking Mother of Pity Hell Fire!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where is that bleach now 🙁

beamers

Who in Gods name came up with that idea for a film?

They should be locked away. Seriously.

grievoustim
    Free Member

It seems to be crazy popular – the DVD is displayed front of shop in hmv I noticed yesterday.

I like horror films, but have zero desire to see the film or even the trailer.

mtbfix

If I were a cat I would be dead. Why on earth did I look that up?!

organic355
    Free Member

If I were a cat I would be dead

huh?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The guy who made it had to pretend to the film studio that he was making a completely different film. I understand they were pretty shocked at the frist screening!

Apparently he came up with the idea sat in a pub with a bunch of mates. The topic of discussion at the time…. ‘what to do with paedo’s?’

Admiralable
    Free Member

It’s NOT a centipede its a dodecapede!!!!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

They should be locked away. Seriously.

Why? For having a creative imagination?

It’s a film, not reality. It’s a disturbing subject, granted, and most folk will find even the idea of it repulsive. But it’s just a film.

I probbly won’t watch it. The idea doesn’t appeal to me. But I don’t see why we should impose censorship on creativity in the way you suggest.

How many films have been made where loads of folk are slaughtered mercilessly in order that one ideology triumphs over another? Countless.

Yet most of us don’t bat an eyelid. We don’t stop to think about it even for a second, so absorbed are we in the spectacle.

Videos of people being killed end up on YouTube, elements of military surveillance video footage become incorporated into computer ‘games’.

Personally, I find that far more disturbing.

emma82
    Free Member

I really think people should stop going on road trips. These weird things always happen to people on road trips

D0NK

being the big jessy that I am I find the “hardwickei and het pedelings” image more disturbing than the human centipede one. Not a film that I’ll bother watching tho I think.

DezB
    Free Member

organic355 – Member
    If I were a cat I would be dead
    huh?

Curiosity an all that.

organic355
    Free Member

Curiosity an all that.

a-ha!!

Sorry too much vino last night and still a bit fuzzy 😀

geoffj

Am I missing something, or does thr trailer just make it look completely ridiculous. Looks more like a comedy farce than a horror to me. Reminds me a bit of Boxing Helena, which had all the promise of being quite grim, but was actually just ridiculous.

D0NK

Reminds me a bit of Boxing Helena

for some reason I was thinking about that film on my last ride, god knows why, I haven’t even seen it, just heard about it when it came out. Bizarre.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Pass the Mind Bleach (what has been seen cannot be unseen)’ is closed to new replies.