Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pass me the albatross
  • sugdenr
    Free Member

Tonight I collided with a roadie in my motor vehicle
    Bit complicated, twilight rainy rushhour, himlights but dark clothing and haring downhill on main road followed me into a side road and didn’t expect me to be turning into first driveway. Me coming other way.
    So if there is a need for blame I think he did a lot more wrong than me but im not after arguing it out, wasnt a huge impact but hurt his knee and did his front wheel. Made sure he was ok and not far to go. 🙁
    Im just glad it was a minor to-do and we both live another day 🙂

scaredypants

followed me into a side road … Me coming other way

?? can’t picture that

scotroutes

Aye. Lost me too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sugdenr
    Free Member

Soz, me coming up hill turned into side road him coming down at speed and followed me obviously carrying most of his speed not expecting me to then stop, one way street and he chose the side I was turning to come past. I wuz indicating but it was same way I just turned first time. Unfortunate luck he chose that side and couldnt quite stop in time.

Superficial
    Free Member

So he turned into a minor road (without first checking that it was clear) and then hit you?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So he tried to pass you while you were indicating at a junction/driveway?

If thats the case I hope all are alright and when he feels better he gives himself a kicking for doing something stupid.

sugdenr
    Free Member

I appreciate he hit me but it was more unfortunate than stupid. Just hope hes ok.

shermer75
    Free Member

Sounds horrible. Glad to hear you are both ok!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pass me the albatross’ is closed to new replies.