Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pass It Along: DE Shaving Blades
  • bigblackshed

DE Shaving fans.

I bought a second hand razor before Christmas and recieved some blades “free”. A plainly obvious Gilette rip off, “Gilere Super Platinum”. I’ve given them a go but they are just not for me. I’m a Feather user and everything else just doesn’t feel the same. To add that I sometimes need to shave twice a day if I was going out in the evening.

I’m offering these Gileres up as someone might like them. I’d say they feel something like a Derby to me. I’ve got 18 packs of 5 blades. I’d rather spread them around rather than they all go to one person. Put a dibs in this thread and send me a message either through the STW messager service or an email, my username @gmail.com and I’ll divide them up and post them off.

I’ll give it a couple of days for the weekday “workers” to have a chance.

taxi25
    Free Member

Message sent 👍

spooky_b329

Sent 🙂

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What razor?

(Here we go again…)

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Thanks message sent

bigblackshed

Mr Woppit.

Merkur futur. Absolutely stunning. I was a little unsure to begin with, it’s far heavier than my 25C, but spending a couple of months with it has paid dividends. As I mentioned I can grow tough stubble in a matter of hours. A 2 setting is as close as I need. If I dial it up to 6 then it’s aggressive enough to take a layer of skin off.

Highly recommended.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pass It Along: DE Shaving Blades’ is closed to new replies.