Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Parkwood springs or Lady cannings?
  • cteagles

After some nice easy riding, for me and the Mrs. Ideally nothing super boggy as I suspect lots of the peaks will be. Just fancy a few fun laps and a chance for her to get back into it as it’s been a while since she was on a bike. Which would you pick? What’s running better and what offers the most progression or options. Would be great if there were some drops to much about on getting her confidence up.

Or do we go further afield to Leeds Urban bike park?

cyclelife
    Free Member

If you’re after progression then Leeds is the place to go, Parkwood is ok for a few laps and the dual course but can’t remember any drops, a few table tops to practice on though. Never bothered with LC as it sounds tame.
    The drop progression at Leeds may be a bit too much but you can have look.

There’s a nice cafe at Leeds for shelter and sustenance.

sharkattack

Parkwood is pap in my opinion.

Lady Cannings is tame, but does kind of resemble an average trail centre ride. My girlfriend loves it and it’s perfect for beginners. The original trail (can’t remember the names) gets really fun when you’re pushing on.

My Mrs. also loves Leeds bikepark as she did her first ever proper jumps there on the BMX track. We haven’t been for ages but it’s perfect for ‘progression’ if you’re in the mood. Well worth the drive but don’t just dismiss LC if you’ve never been.

cteagles

Thanks for the replies! Think it will be LUBP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Parkwood springs or Lady cannings?’ is closed to new replies.