Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Parking your flash car in front of your business?
  • footflaps

so he got a brand new van on HP

I’d have him dragged from said vehicle by my under Butler and flogged till he repented his indulgent ways.

There’s nothing worse than tradespeople with aspirations.

binners

All tradesmen should be in the employ of the government, and issued a van from van manufacturing unit 352, whose production figures have been outstanding of late

footflaps

I only employ tradespeople who look like this..

johndoh
    Free Member

Ohh and a very good friend of mine runs a car washing business – he drives a Jag XF and has expensive foreign holidays.

Okay, so he’s an MD of Imo Car Washes but still, shouldn’t he be allowed to have a nice car?

stcolin
    Free Member

Jim, you’d lose your sh** if you lived here in Manchester. They parade all sorts of muck at their carwashing facilities. The C63 AMG a particular choice.

jimjam
    Free Member

johndoh – Member

Ohh and a very good friend of mine runs a car washing business – he drives a Jag XF and has expensive foreign holidays.

Okay, so he’s an MD of Imo Car Washes but still, shouldn’t he be allowed to have a nice car?

How much does he pay his workers?

hugo
    Free Member

The market rate for employees with the experience and qualifications needed to work at a car wash.

sharkbait
    Free Member

You seem to have an issue with workers pay but seem quite happy to use Apple products – a company that has come under fire on a number of occasions for utilising cheap labour.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Lmao, have you ever driven a 10 year old van let alone looked at one closely? You would have to be doing some serious shopping to find one thats not hanging together by hopes, dreams and unicorn tears. Theres a reason most have an aftermarket hasp on the doors, its not for security but usually the fact that the central locking is completely shot. As much as I am against style over substance there is bugger all chance I would be relying on a 10 year old commercial to make my living.

jimjam
    Free Member

sharkbait

You seem to have an issue with workers pay but seem quite happy to use Apple products

I’m certainly not happy to use them. In fact I’ve hated them for the longest time, however when my last laptop died a few years ago I was caught in a pinch. I urgently needed a powerful laptop off the shelf that I knew would cope with photo and video editing applications so I had very little choice.

bencooper
    Free Member

Wait a minute, people are actually paying someone else to wash their car for them? Then calling the car wash owner extravagant??

😀

johndoh
    Free Member

I have no idea, just like the OP has no idea what his car wash tycoon actually pays his workers.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Parking your flash car in front of your business?’ is closed to new replies.