Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Parking in Liverpool for the IOM ferry?
  • jj55

Any suggestions for where I can park when I catch the IOM ferry? Going to the TT and need to leave my car near the Ferry terminal in Liverpool for 4 days.

Thanks
    JJ

jekkyl

on your way into town near the dock there are signs for long term parking, it’s a multistory iirc and a short walk to the ferry.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Docks road – probably not safe mind but you can park there

Any of the out of townish train stops – free parking at aintree, Kirby and others and then train into town?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Is it for the End 2 End?

If so drop me an email (in profile) I may have the answer for you if it’s that date in September

bakey

I work in Liverpool and the IoM.

If you’re not carrying too much, park in Mount Pleasant car park (but beware it shuts at 2000), find a CityBike at Lime Street and scoot down the hill to Pier Head.

holdsteady

There are some enterprising young men around Anfield and Goodison Park who will “mind yer car for a quid”

MrOvershoot

You are quite welcome to park in our works car park 24hr security & assuming the timing is right I can give you a lift to and from the ferry terminal 5 minute drive.

Oh and John slow down a bit & read the OP’s request 😉

jj55

Thanks guys! Myself and a couple of mates are off to the TT for 4 days so these suggestions will come in handy (Mr Overshoot – we are leaving on the late ferry so probably not the right timing for your very generous offer – but thanks!)

mark88

How did you get on with this? I’m temped to head over for the 2 day enduro in a couple of weeks, but trains aren’t working out (both cost and times)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Parking in Liverpool for the IOM ferry?’ is closed to new replies.