Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Parking Charge Notice (PCN)
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Letter three has landed threatening court action if I don’t pay in 5 days… do I continue to hold my nerve?

toys19
    Free Member

Hold thy nerve.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Who’s it from?

Probably worth ignoring.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

If it’s private (not police/council) then yes, ignore. Don’t respond.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If it’s private (not police/council) then yes, ignore. Don’t respond.

+1

After the first 2-3 I binned the ones we got without even opening them.

donsimon
    Free Member

Just ignore. The good news, I believe, is that after 6 years of ignoring the debt is wiped out and they’ll not be able to touch you. September 2017 and you’ll be able to open the curtains and answer the door with out fear. 😉

MartynS

ignore… assuming its from a private parking company

who is the parking company.. have a look on moneysavingexpert for the letter chains, this may be the last, you may get one more then it all goes away

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s a private company. I haven’t got the letter in front of me, Central Ticketing is the name of the original ticketer but it’s someone else who is chasing the debt.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ignore it, and check your facebook messages as i’ve sent everyone a message about saturdays swingers party.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cheers Phil, can’t check at work… will MrsC be riding?

philconsequence
    Free Member

if peterpoddy and i can get her bike sorted on friday night then i should think so 😀

if your riding guest a female then?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think so. She’s not sure about it all at the moment.

Harry_the_Spider

Not sure about riding or her gender?

philconsequence
    Free Member

tell her to have a look in her knickers, chances are if there’s a penis she’ll know pretty quickly if she is or isnt.

sharkbait
    Free Member

FFS that’s funny 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Not sure about riding or her gender?

That doesn’t make sense but my post was deliberately androgynous ambiguous.

Riding.

Anyway… back to the PCN.

Junkyard
    Free Member

this is going to end badly for you TSY

Harry_the_Spider

Follow her into the gents and have a peek before you commit yourself to anything that you may later regret.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Right, all joking aside, I’m 100% certain she’s a girl. I’ve already got in trouble because she’s read my ramblings on here so enough. Behave the lot of you.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I’ve already got in trouble because she’s read my ramblings on here so enough.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ahhhhh its who i think it is 😀 shweeet, looking forward to meeting her 😀

couldnt ask for a more friendly, non-competitive and unfit group of people to join on a ride! if you’re reading this young lady… it will not be gnarly to the power of SIK like most of his riding, because i’ll be there and i’m recovering from injury!

looking forward to saturday 😀

uberscott

Sorry to drag this thread any further off course – is there another Swinley group ride on Sat? Might be up for that as Mrs Uber is feeling back to normal after braining herself at chicksands a month ago 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

did you get that special cream I sent you TSY?
    you know, for your problem
    down there

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

This the one you got from visiting me? 😥 If its private you don’t need to pay.

*wishes she got an invite to saturdays swingers party* 😛

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yes it is Dirty! Do you remember if they had CCTV in that carpark?

Brakes, you’re really making me dig into my random forum BS file… I’m pretty sure you needed to send me something else as well.. but I have no real idea what rubbish we were talking about.

uberscot… there’s just a couple of us meeting up, there will be no organisation of fast, medium, slow groups but feel free to tag along… timings etc are completely unknown… and my attendance is TBC depending on whether I can work my charm.

philconsequence
    Free Member

lol it was never intended to be a true sexy party, but if yeti’s down witha trumpets and can confirm a time then there’s no harm in doing a short notice forum ride…

*runs off to check the forecast*

EDIT – sunny until friday when the forest will be hit with heavy rain, then light rain on saturday… so muddy puddle fun time 😀

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure there wasn’t any. I’ll check with Mustard to see if he noticed anything. Would it help if i double checked? There was a thread about this a few weeks ago, might help?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If it’s not too much trouble it would help put my mind at ease 🙂

mustard
    Free Member

Hold firm young furry one.

I’m sure all will be well (I’ll stick with my original offer to go dutch if it does go pear shaped too). The whole point of these letter is to scare you in to paying.

There isn’t any cctv.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Cool, will check for you. I lived there for 3.5 years and never noticed any cameras – i really hope they don’t as they’ll have seen me when i went through my skipping phase if they do 😮 😳

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I think we need another Swinley Party, I’ve not done myself an injury for a while!

Phil, get one organised before Swinely becomes an unrideable gloop for the winter.

philconsequence
    Free Member

see the new swinley party thread uberscot and TINASpoony 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

here you go gents:

OCTOBER SWINLEY FORUM RIDE

uberscott

Sweet! Cheers Phil 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I was once chased by a debt collection agency on behalf of Ebay for 70p.

It was a noddy front company owned by ebay me thinks. Bloody idiots.

Have you written back to the company in question saying you wont divulge who was driving?

camo16
    Free Member

Have you written back to the company in question saying you wont divulge who was driving?

I thought the trick was not to communicate with them in any way?

BoardinBob

The good news, I believe, is that after 6 years of ignoring the debt is wiped out

THERE IS NO DEBT

redthunder
    Free Member

DO NOT PAY.

IGNORE THEM.

The GF had one from Parking Eye in Aldi…. charlatans.

Dudie
    Free Member

Oh yes, yes, ignore them. Wifey’s currently enjoying her second round of letters. Just had the 5th. Think they usually give up at 6.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Parking Charge Notice (PCN)’ is closed to new replies.