Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PARK TOOL TOILET ROLL HOLDER ….hahah awesome…….
  • proflexforever
    Free Member

never seen one of these….like those chris king Salt and Pepper shakers

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

There’s 2 on ebay right now, they fetch good money usually, £20-30 sometimes

hummerlicious
    Free Member

I’ve got one of them, I wanted to put a Hope skewer on it, but the length is non standard!

seadog101

Want that one….

singlespeedstu

I’m looking for a second hand King headset for mine.
    The standard bearings are a bit rough.

hummerlicious
    Free Member

I quite agree ssstu, blue would match my bathroom nicely

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Where have you been living? I had one of those about 15 years ago. In reality, they’re massive pretty vulgar things.

fontmoss
    Free Member

That reminds me I’ve got one in a box somewhere 🙂

Northwind

Just like all Park tools, you can get something for a couple of quid from ebay that’ll do the job better.

This doesn’t mean I don’t want it.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Had one in the bathroom for about 10 years now. Works well but is starting to rust a bit 🙁

corroded
    Free Member

I’ve got one: will put it in classifieds some time as it has just been sitting in the garage for years.

iain1775
    Free Member

Do they do one in 150mm axle spacing for kitchen roll?

stevede
    Free Member

No way the mrs would entertain something like that in the house, surprised I manage to get away with the park bottle opener! Fine bit of kit that is too.

davosaurusrex

Ours was a wedding present which lets me stopping the wife throwing it out, she hates it! Been on the look out for a 1″ Chris King as well. Well, I look about once a year and don’t want to spend more than £20…..

whatgoesup

Ahah, i’ve got a spare shiny new 10mm bolt through rear axle, now I know what do do with it.
    I think maybe something more subtle though, the sort of thing that wold only be clocked by those “in the know”

mattythemod
    Free Member

So whos got one for sale or where can i buy one ?

daveells
    Free Member

i had to put a downstairs loo in because we had one as a pressie.

jonjones262
    Free Member

I’d prefer one with a Maxle. I find it the QR flexes when I’m reeling off the bog roll

righog
    Free Member

mattythemod – Member
    So whos got one for sale or where can i buy one ?

Park bog roll holder

Edit Item discontinued. 😳

coatesy
    Free Member

We used to have an old set of forks (think they were off a GT Tequesta) performing similar duties in our old shop, the new shop bog’s way too posh now, so we just leave the rolls on the cistern.

Evesie
    Free Member

I’ve got one still in it’s box in the garage – open to offers – mail in profile 😉

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PARK TOOL TOILET ROLL HOLDER ….hahah awesome…….’ is closed to new replies.