Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Parcelforce WTF??
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I sold an Item on ebay 2 weeks ago and sent it via parcelforce 48hr.

I then received the parcel back about 5 days later with a note on the front saying "insufficient or incorrect address"

I told the delivery guy the address was infact correct and could he take it and re deliver it. He took it back but then a day later it turned up again.

The address has been verified at the post office, the guy on the parcel force help line verified it was correct to. I also checked it out on google maps

I have since posted the parcel again (on wednesday) but i just checked the tracking info and it says "unable to deliver, return to sender" so I am assuming I will be getting the parcel back again.

Why cant they deliver it? What is the problem exactly? Anyone else had this problem?

Ta

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Parcel Farce innit. Easier to drive there and deliver it yourself. Just be glad they didn't just chuck it in a skip.

Pigface
    Free Member

They are in fact the worst outfit I have ever had to deal with, utterly useless.

Flaperon

If it's under 20kg, send it normal post or special delivery.

enfht
    Free Member

Too busy striking to deliver?

thomthumb
    Free Member

pretty standard behaviour – even had them payout insurance for lost items only for them to return!

retro83
    Free Member

parcel farce are bad
    shitty link are worse than them tho
    they lose your parcel

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I send everything using interparcel.com much better service imho.

enfht
    Free Member

Agree totally on Shitty Link, I live in London but my "local" Shitty Link pickup centre is in Herfordshire ffs!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Parcelforce WTF??’ is closed to new replies.