Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Parcel Force are just S**TE
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

Inside of two weeks they have managed to loose two boxes I was expecting and mislay two I sent.

total joke.

totally clueless organisation run by muppets.

Shakey
    Free Member

Totally agree!

They always deliver late and drivers always appear to have their brain disconnected. I will never use them to send but unfortunately you cannot dictate who your suppliers use.

takisawa2

Have used senditnow.com (PF) plenty of times without issue.

Our postman saw fit to leave items behind a plantpot twice last week, despite themn being recorded delivery. The bar-code stickers were still on them.
    Had they been stolen I’m not sure how that would have worked.

On the whole I think they do a good job.
    I fear its only once the PO has been crushed out of existence will we realise the value of what we once had.

tyger
    Free Member

Something strange I’ve noticed is that whenever I buy parts in from the US it is without fail always Parcelforce who I have pay the customs and handling charge to – do they have the monopoly on all US imports??

Junkyard
    Free Member

our postie once threw a huge cardboard box over a 10 foot high wall in the rain 🙄 Other than that always good.
    Send it now always seem to delive ron time but rarely collect on the same day – that said cheap and insured

uplink
    Free Member

Parcelforce who I have pay the customs and handling charge to – do they have the monopoly on all US imports??

Anything that originates from USPS, I think they do

simonlovell999
    Free Member

i have used parcelforce 5 times in the last couple weeks. standard recording 3 days, but got there the next day and the next working day one – posted out friday got here at 7.30 this morning, before the 12pm schedule

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Parcel Force are just S**TE’ is closed to new replies.