Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Paramedics.
  • takisawa2

Just ace arent they. Thats all.

Whatever they get paid, its not enough.

brack
    Free Member

They sure are!

Mopping up society in more ways than one!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

They don’t get paid that much for what they do & there aren’t enough of them!

jonahtonto
    Free Member

i couldn’t agree more.
    huge respect.
    my ex has just qualified as a nurse, and is struggling a bit with the lack of respect she gets from patients and i keep reminding her – the thanks doesn’t come from them, it comes from everyone else for looking after our loved ones.

thank you, to all of you working to look after the people i care about (and occasionally me) i couldn’t go to work without you and if it was up to me you would get paid more then i do

althepal

Just a techy but nice to hear all of the above comments..
    Feel free to write to your health ministers and tell them the same thing if you will!!

v8ninety

Cheers. Now hands off my bleedin’ pension! 😈 😉

Seriously though, I find my job fairly easy, it is (as demonstrated) fairly well respected, and I am relatively well recompensed. If you must express admiration, do so for the staff nurses and health care assistants (ESPECIALLY the HCAs! Shite pay, hard work, NO appreciation) of the unglamorous but really important follow on wards of hospitals. The medical wards, the rehab wards, no one makes documentaries or dramas about them, they rarely get positive media attention, but they work damn hard and care as much as anyone. Those guys and gals are my heros.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Paramedics.’ is closed to new replies.