Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • panorama now!
  • lookmanohands
    Free Member

WTF 😯 these people are pure evil!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is it about the Tory/LibDem coalition government ?

restless
    Free Member

😯
    it’s quite shocking.

project
    Free Member

WAYNE, WAYNE AND WAYNE, YOU TOTALLY OBNOXIOUS HOPEFULLY NOW UNEMPLOYABLE PRAT.

restless
    Free Member

hope somebody gives him a good slap back after this

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

watching. unbearable

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Change the record, Ernie. Play something funny instead.

emma82
    Free Member

I just started a thread too. I hope someone hurts him very badly after this I really genuinely do

muddydwarf
    Free Member

agh – BBC1?

cranberry
    Free Member

For those of us on the other side of the North Sea – can someone give a brief run down of why Wayne needs castrating ?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

pretty grim

derp
    Free Member

For those of us on the other side of the North Sea – can someone give a brief run down of why Wayne needs castrating ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13548222

emma82
    Free Member

He’s a care worker for very vulnerable adults and is physically abusing them, seemingly for a power trip

simonralli2
    Free Member

Or south of the equator 😀

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

cranberry, extreme institutional bullying and abuse in a care home

project
    Free Member

I cant use the words to describe wayne on here or ill be banned.

project
    Free Member

ali and grahame have now joined the list.Theyre staff.

peteimpreza

A private care home to be clear.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Jesus God.

kimbers

private care home but payed for by the state?

The hospital charges taxpayers an average of £3,500 per patient per week and Castlebeck has an annual turnover of £90m.

allthepies
    Free Member

Shocking.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Just had a look at the web article. I am sure this is quite a widespread phenomena. Our family felt that my gran was bullied in one home, and so my parents got her out and into a much more friendly one as quickly as possible. Terrible.

meehaja
    Free Member

some nurse friends were discussing this and as i said them….

punish those responsible but blame the employers.

minimum wage,
    no training,
    no supervision,
    no work based assessment.

some people are evil. they do bad things. they get fired.

pay a proper nurse, a proper wage and give them support to fire/suspend bad staff. Problem solved.
    I’ve worked in care (including secure mental health) for 8 years. I’ve never been assaulted (except acute head injury patients/ dementia patents, which IMO doesn’t count) I’ve only restrained 2 people (both drugs mixed with psychiatric problems) and only ever hit one patient and he came at me with a knife.

for too long private healthcare has been barely regulated, barely controlled and staffed to the bare minimum. British care is a joke and people rarely care.

emma82
    Free Member

Her poor family watching it 🙁

mikey74
    Free Member

No words do it justice. They should bring back the stocks for these people and let the public do whatever they wanted to them.

alpin
    Free Member

was watching it but turned over as i felt ill.

very sad.

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

There’s not much that shocks me any more…but I’m physically sickened by that programme.

I also have to question the sang froid of an individual and an organisation that can stand by and WATCH abuse like that…and calmly film it for five weeks!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

They should hide

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I don’t know how the reporter chap could stand back and do nothing.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

filming it must have been hard, but knowing that it was necessary.

peteimpreza

Meejha expands and emphasises my point precisely.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I hope criminal charges are pending as a result of this.

spacemonkey

minimum wage,
    no training,
    no supervision,
    no work based assessment.

Not having a go at you Meehaja, but under what circumstances do the above advocate the (continued) employment and ‘supervision’ of staff that carry out such abuse?

Plenty of other people receive the same ‘package’, but they don’t conduct themselves in the same way.

project
    Free Member

Its the management and care standards, a governmnet quango that FAILED to act, they had it reported to them numerous times and Failed in their duty of care.

northshoreniall

I would happily drive to the other end of the country and do serious bodily harm to all those bastards now. Inhuman, you wouldn’t be allowed treat an animal like that much less our most vulnerable members of society. This has made me so fricking angry.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Its the management and care standards, a governmnet quango that FAILED to act, they had it reported to them numerous times and Failed in their duty of care.

So long you’re not saying that this excuses the shatheels at the sharp end in anyway. They are all responsible for their own actions. to be fair I don’t think you are saying this, are you?

duntmatter
    Free Member

I am sure this is quite a widespread phenomena.

Sadly so.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Everybody failed their, that was so sad.

project
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member

So long you’re not saying that this excuses the shatheels at the sharp end in anyway. They are all responsible for their own actions. to be fair I don’t think you are saying this, are you?
    Posted 2 minutes ago # Report-Post

The persons who did the abuse did it deliberatedly and where allowed to get away with it and nobody took the residents seriously,, they all shoukld be prosecuted , staff and management.

BoardinBob

I would happily drive to the other end of the country and do serious bodily harm to all those bastards now

So you’d do serious bodily harm to someone because they’re doing serious bodily harm to someone else?

they’re scumbags, but lets keep ourselves better than them

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘panorama now!’ is closed to new replies.