Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 340 total)
  • Pandemic of soccerball season 2020/21
  • Premier Icon genesiscore502011

Man U – 3 points off relegation 👍

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

The trouble for Man U now is which top players would actually want to come there.

Also, why is Patrice Evra a pundit?!

Premier Icon binners

I’m quite worried now. On the back of that humiliation, I wonder which donkeys Ed Woodward is going to enormously overpay and panic buy tomorrow?

Is Andy Carrol available?

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

Liverpool looking very shaky too but who would bet against them still winning this one?

Ole in his post match interview said at 2-1 you’ve got a chance – Man U need to believe at 2-1 down at home they’ve got more than just a chance.

Clear as day penalty should have been given just now. Liverpool must be short on their VAR conspiracy payments this season.

Premier Icon binners

Well if anything was going to put me in a better mood…

😂

Premier Icon Philby

Looks like Villa’s signing of Watkins could be the bargain transfer of the season. Villa (well Barklay) missed a couple of sitters. Maybe Liverpool aren’t going to be the nailed on champions if they keep letting goals in – b***er they’ve just scored through Salah.

Premier Icon MSP
    Free Member

Crazy weekend continues!

Premier Icon binners

This is mental! Debut first half hattrick against the title holders. That’s not a bad day at the office

We just need a sending off, some dodgy VAR and another 2 Watkins goals

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

Remember when PL teams used to be able to defend vaguely competently? What the hell.

Premier Icon binners

Defending is just, like, SOOOOOOOO last season. Even big Virgil has got his clown shoes on tonight

Premier Icon dirtyrider
    Free Member

Remember when PL teams used to be able to defend vaguely competently? What the hell.

every game feels like a friendly without the crowd, its just a kickabout

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

Maybe that’s it. I wonder also if the mental toll of lockdown is affecting the players’ ability to concentrate?

Edit: Oh jeez

Premier Icon Philby

Looks like Liverpool are trying to concede more goals than Man Utd. Can’t believe the madness of this season.

Premier Icon deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Quite the day…

Liverpool doing the “hold my beer” bit for Utd. 😂

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

Everton and Leicester to battle it out for the title?!

Edit: scrap that, we’re only 3 down again, that’s nothing these days 😛

Premier Icon Philby

Now the Man U fans can rest assured that they haven’t had the worst performance of the weekend – and Liverpool have 11 players on the field.

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

3 deflected goals for Villa and a nailed on pen not given to Liverpool but still….

2020 just continues to get more jarring and weird by the day.

Premier Icon w00dster

As an Evertonian all I’m thinking is 28 more points to safety! The derby coming up so I’m sure Liverpool will bounce back (ever the optimistic blue that’s me!!)

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

If Everton win the derby then we know the world is truly broken beyond repair.

Premier Icon binners

Villa are now showboating and doing cheeky back heals.

This has truly been a day of two halves

I’ve never enjoyed watching a match less, followed by one of the most enjoyable games I’ve ever watched. 😂

Premier Icon binners

I’m surprised John Terry didn’t get his kit on

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

It’s telling that one of the most enjoyable games you’ve ever watched is a Liverpool match. 😉

BTW I’ve had an idea, I think they should put an asterisk next to whoever wins the PL this season.

Premier Icon iancity1
    Free Member

…and last season, cos that didn’t count either (from a City fan)…

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

*whooooooooooooooosh

Premier Icon binners

It’s telling that one of the most enjoyable games you’ve ever watched is a Liverpool match

You watched the United game. I needed some serious cheering up after that debacle. Cheers to the scousers for happily obliging 😃

Seriously though… how mental is this season going to be? It’s bloody brilliant! The football has been fantastic! Villa didn’t fluke that today. They played Liverpool off the park. And that kind of mentalness is happening all the time. Long may it continue. It means the table is wide open

Premier Icon shortbread_fanylion

Ploy by Liverpool to take the attention away from United to keep Ole in a job?!

Crazy start to the season! Liverpool were excellent against Chelsea and Arsenal but walloped by a side who avoided relegation by the skin of their teeth last  season. Someone’s going to ship 10 this season I reckon, I’d fear for Fulham if Man City show up against them.

Premier Icon grum
    Free Member

It’s weird innit, Arsenal looked really good but Liverpool were better, and today they looked utterly inept. Complacency/lockdown weirdness/no pre-season? It’s very, very odd watching this with fake crowd noise and only a handful of people in masks in the stadium.

The football has been fantastic!

Soon it will be rugby scores, then basketball, then actual cricket scores.

Well if there is any complacency that’ll kick it out of them!

Premier Icon martinhutch

There’s certainly something about the empty stadia which is turning out some pretty freakish performances.

Premier Icon Caher

I’m surprised John Terry didn’t get his kit on

He’s busy. Lots of footballers wives were at home.

Premier Icon binners

Transfer deadline day.

I wonder if there are any clubs trying to offload some deadwood who haven’t been on the phone to Ed Woodward already today

Premier Icon nickjb
    Free Member

Quite the day…

Liverpool doing the “hold my beer” bit for Utd.

Actually I reckon it was Everton asking who you call when your neighbour let’s in more than 6

Premier Icon binners

Big news on transfer deadline day

Arsenal’s beloved dinosaur Gunnersaurus SACKED due to cost-cutting measures after 27 years as mascot

Seems a bit rash. He’s probably contributed considerably more on the pitch recently than Mesut Ozil

So you’ve signed a left back Binners! Still no centre half though but Cavani I think will do ok if he’s signed. More Ibrahimovich than Sanchez.

Premier Icon Caher

He’s probably contributed considerably more on the pitch recently than Mesut Ozil

Are you sure that’s not Ozil in that skin?

Premier Icon binners

More Ibrahimovich than Sanchez.

That’s what we’re hoping. The fact remains that our problems are at the other end of the pitch, though. We don’t have a central defence at the moment.

Apparently, on Sunday, Bruno was subbed as he’d gone absolutely ballistic at Maguire in the dressing room at half time and told him he wasn’t fit to wear the shirt, never mind the captains armband. An entirely correct assertion from a player who’s earned the right to be as critical as he likes.

If I was Ole I’d have benched Maguire and given Bruno the armband. Instead he took our best player off and left that Donkey on to continue his clueless and inept defensive performance. I endured rewatching the ‘highlights’ on MOTD and his performance was absolutely unforgivable. He wouldn’t get in your average pub side on the strength of that

I see United fans have started a petition with the Greek police to get him sent back over there 😀

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash

Maguire in the dressing room at half time and told him he wasn’t fit to wear the shirt, never mind the captains armband

Is he still the most expensive defender? Shocking in that last game

Premier Icon binners

The ‘highlight’ of his performance was heading a ball straight up into the air right in font of goal and then physically hauling Luke Shaw to the ground as he tried to cover for the mess he’d just created, gifting Spurs a goal in the process.

I couldn’t quite believe what I was watching

Premier Icon howsyourdad1

Up the Arsenal. A great buy i reckon. parteytime etc

Should stick Özil in the Gunnersaurus suit

Premier Icon Caher

fair play to Mr Ozil – he’s offered to pay Gunnersaurus’ salary.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 340 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.