Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Painting
  • mrsflash
    Free Member

Bloody hell it makes me ache! Painted our kitchen over the weekend and I think every muscle in my body is aching now! I thought I was supposedly fit, why does diy do me in???

jon1973
    Free Member

I sympathize. I spent the Easter weekend glossing doors and wallpapering the hallway, landing and staircase. I consider myself fit as well, but I’m exhausted, using muscles I don’t normally use I suppose.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Ah, glossing, nice 🙁

I did get out on the bike too, darkside only though.

Still, the kitchen does look better. We had a new one fitted 2 years ago. Only just painted it, it looks good without all the pencil marks from the fitter and the grease marks from where the old extractor fan was 😳

jon1973
    Free Member

Yes, naked walls do seem to attract random tags and drawings. My wife was pleased to see the end of the ‘wot no wallpaper’ chad. Some people have no sense of humour.

djglover
    Free Member

If you paint another room next week you will not ache. Although the fist one is a killer

mrsflash
    Free Member

Although the fist one is a killer

how do you paint 😯

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Whenever someone I know has some painting to do, I always get roped in to do the fiddly bits, like the skirting, ‘cos I’m meticulous and take me time, and do a good job.

Doing skirting is a proper bastard. I’m small, so I can tuck up on the floor, but afterwards it dunarf hurt.

I get the lanky buggers to do the ceilings. I’m not getting a crick in me neck.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I did the ceiling last weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Painting’ is closed to new replies.