paging Andybourne: where the **** is the frame and forks i payed you for?

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale paging Andybourne: where the **** is the frame and forks i payed you for?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • paging Andybourne: where the **** is the frame and forks i payed you for?
  • carlphillips

2effing months, i’d send the boys round, break his legs.

julianwilson

Fatmuthahubbard’s ‘boys’, yesterday:

typical crap singletrack humour. I wonder if you would all find it funny if you had Potentially been done out of a frame and forks. I think the guy is looking for maybe a clue to who the guy selling is. Or someone may know him on here. Not really helping and about as funny as bending over in front of George Michael.

Andyhilton

Willy. What’s your email. I a similar problem that I managed to resolve. Email me.

bomberman

have you emailed the guy? maybe they got lost in the post? just a thought…

JxL

Did you pay with Paypal?

carlphillips

i wasn’t joking, i would send the boys round, 2months means to me i’ve been ripped off, a bit of casual violence never hurt anyone..

Premier Icon jim the saint
    Subscriber

I’m afraid after two months the guy has either died or he’s diddled you. Either way it doesn’t look like your going to get your frame.

Seriously though if you know where he lives I’d be inclined to give him a visit with some of my mates.

willy

payed you like 2 months ago mate!! getting slightly rediculous, patience wearing really thin!!!

bigyinn

There seems to have been a few of these today. Hope the classifieds isn’t going to the dogs, it would be a real shame if the trust amongst the membership was lost for good.

mieszko

I’ll join the club. Theshiningwit got a refund from me after a mix up with bike models. Thought it was a Spec Sirrus but it turned out to be a Spec Crossroads. Not a problem, sent him a full refund + £15 for return postage but that was on 22nd of March. No bike, no contact, and no replies from him. Don’t know if he just ignores me now but I’m £115 out of pocket and don’t have the bike as well. Feel a bit like a sucker as I tried to be fair and made no problems with the refund.

Anyone knows what’s with him? Got his address and name, is there a chance that if I got ripped off here (no contact from him with any reasons for the delay, as he said he sent the bike week before Easter and no contact after that) that I could get my money back somehow?

turneround

im with bigyinn, ive always trusted the folkon the classifieds here..maybe some kinda ebay star system may be called for??…

Junkyard

if you have address and e-mail thread etc and can prove it just small claims court them not overly expensive to do

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/infoabout/claims/index.htm

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘paging Andybourne: where the **** is the frame and forks i payed you for?’ is closed to new replies.