Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • padless bibs ?
  • hilldodger
    Free Member

Looking for some winter bib longs, but to wear over shorts rather than with their own chamois – any recommendations ?
    I see that Lusso repelmeax are described as having ‘double seat’ anyone know if that’s double fabric or fabric + pad ?

uplink
    Free Member

DHB ones have lasted me 2 winters so far

njee20
    Free Member

Assos are worth the money IMO! My Roubaix ones wore out last year after being my sole pair of tights for about 8 years.

Otherwise Gore are nice.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mcboo
    Free Member

+1 Assos….more expensive but they’re so comfortable and hard wearing. Sigma Sport always seem to have great deals on them too.

ruscle
    Free Member

Endura thermolite pro biblongs come with or without pad and are really warm and breathable, lasting very well, wore them last winter for commuting and normal riding and are still as new.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Do the Assos have a pad ?
    Have decent bibs (well, MT500s) for ‘proper riding’ but specifically want padless for commuting as I find it easier to wash/dry a pair of shorts a day then a pair of tights – will look at the Assos though, thanks……

njee20
    Free Member

Assos do with or without. I prefer the cheapest ones they do, the fit is better than the windproof ones (although I do have a pair of those too). They’re very slightly waterproof too, obviously have some coating, as water beads off them.

Edit: These

hilldodger
    Free Member

Thanks njee, will have a look through their range…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘padless bibs ?’ is closed to new replies.