Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Padded Liners/Under Baggies
  • jayx2a
    Free Member

I have been using Endura Padded Liners and they are ok but I dont think they have lasted very long before the padding has gone off pretty quickly.

Alternative recommendations to wear under baggies? Would prefer just some padded liners rather than a bib.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I’m not sure who makes non-bib shorts with nicer chamois’.
    I have some 7idp bibs that are good. Nice padding, a fly (very handy) and have pockets and g-form hip armour…

chevychase

Why bother?  No pants, just shorts. Even at minus 2 🙂

hodgynd
    Free Member

Morvelo ..the comfiest I’ve worn over the last 20 years ..

Kahurangi

I have several pairs of old dhb (wiggle) ones that are fine. lots of models from £15 to £115. The cheapest ones aren’t as “nice” as the slightly more expensive ones but have been fine and never  think about it once I’m riding.

The newer dhb ones feel a bit funny, like squashing in some funny places so I’d say make sure you  try them on before cutting the tags off!

Rubber_Buccaneer

For non bib undershorts I also like Morvelo, these

https://www.morvelo.com/emblem-mens-mtb-undershorts.html

jayx2a
    Free Member

Nice discount on the Morvelo ones! Are they true to size? Im wearing 36″ waisted jeans but have dropped a stone so far and probably nearer 34/35 now so just need to get right size!!

Maybe order both sizes to see!

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

lycra shorts?  None of the liners I tried (years ago) had good enough pads, or enough lycra to stay in place properly.  just wear bibs now.

jayx2a
    Free Member

Movelo size guide has me currently as XL. Hmmmmmm

rydster
    Free Member

Why bother?  No pants, just shorts. Even at minus 2

I prefer not to get my penis caught in the chain ring.

DezB
    Free Member

I mostly wear Endura Fs pros under shorts. Sugoi make liners with a decent pad, but normal lycra shorts are better, I find. Wish I was awesome like no pants man, but sadly, no.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I prefer not to get my penis caught in the chain ring.

Having to stop to un wind it is a pain in the arse.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Buy the Xl ..they will be snug enough still ..

edhornby

wiggle lycra shorts, the liners, pants etc just ruck up and chafe IME but I don’t bother with the expensive ones as the baggies will wear the lycra

nixie

Morvelo bibs are ace (have a set of coverts). Their liners use the same pad as far as I can tell.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

I use tights under shorts with separate liner all endura works perfectly.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Padded Liners/Under Baggies’ is closed to new replies.