Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Padded liner short recommendations
  • billyboy
    Free Member

After multiple tick bites over the past two years I’ve followed some advice I found online, and I’ve stopped wearing shorts in higher risk areas such as the Lakes, The Highlands, and Exmoor, and now wear trousers with a liner. And it seems to work – I’ve only had one tick bite so far!

I have an old Helly Hanson liner and an old Madison liner which are both very comfortable on a wear all day basis, but they are both beginning to fall apart. It seems the HH liner is no longer out there and Madison have changed to a different design.

I’ve tried the new Madison, Endura, Lusso, Pearl Izumi, and Altura. Altura was the best but I’m allergic to something they use in the manufacture- possibly on the rubbery label affixed to the back!!

Any recommendations gratefully received.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bibs end of story

medoramas
    Free Member

I like Endura and the last Aldi’s Special ones. However if you want something with no “rubber-skin contact”, Troy Lee make the liners that don’t have any nasty grippers and are quite comfy too (but they are a bit too shallow on waist for my preference).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Padded liner short recommendations’ is closed to new replies.