Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Package signed for but not delivered
  • bikesandboats
    Free Member

Hi STW,

Ordered a nice box of shiny bike bits to be delivered at my work about 3 weeks ago. DHL say they were delivered and have the name and signature of a guy from reception who signed for it but the package is nowhere to be seen.

It’s not a big office and I don’t think the reception guy has stolen from me, more likely that a bundle of packages were delivered, mine was not in it but they all got signed for.

Anyone got any advice for me? The bike shop is understandably not going to re-send the parts because they have been signed for, but I’m still about £50 out of pocket…

jam-bo

best take it up with the guy from reception who didn’t check the consignment note properly.

or check his ebay acc.

Yak

Had this before. You will lose out unfortunately. In my case there was a temp reception guy in for that one day only. We never saw him again.

stennah
    Free Member

I have had a Parcelforce driver forge my signature and leave a frame boxed on the front doorstep I found it 30 minutes later checked online tracking and the signature was not mine in fact my surname was mis-spelt !! Guess I got lucky unfortunately I can’t see how you will get your bits maybe explain to the company you bought the items off and maybe they will send duplicates as a gesture of goodwill but I somehow doubt it ,good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Package signed for but not delivered’ is closed to new replies.