Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • P J Harvey
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Will I be disapointed if I go see her in March? Not seen or heard of her for a while.

yoshimi

nah, you wont be disappointed – go for it

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

I don’t think it’s possible to be disappointed by Queen Harvey, I’d love to see her. What a babe, and what a writer and WHAT A VOICE!!!!

*sighs*

I pure fancy her!

tang
    Free Member

mystery m shes a friend of my mums and signs her cds to me ‘with all my lovexx’ i also had a crush on her. she is fantastic live.

oldgit
    Free Member

Problem is she can/could be as mad as a bag of balloons.

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

tang – Member
    mystery m shes a friend of my mums and signs her cds to me ‘with all my lovexx’ i also had a crush on her. she is fantastic live.

Is your mum also hot? :o) Fancy passing me one of those signed CDs? :o)

tang
    Free Member

mm how very dare you! ;-), and the cds are mine! plus shes written them to me personally.

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh now there’s a woman that I’d happily fill a wardrobe with chickens for!

joe1983
    Free Member

daveevs
    Free Member

Polly rules. The live show is Kate Bush meets Patti Smith, and blew my mind.

You’ll have a great night.

<Searches iTunes for PJ….)

dobo
    Free Member

good stuff, stories from the city, stories from the sea

is she going to be down south?

CountZero

Seen Polly Jean twice in Bristol, at the Fleece, (400 capacity), and (the now)O2 Academy. Sure, she can be as mad as a box of frogs, but she puts on a blinding show. I really don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

CountZero

Oh, and how can someone ask for somebody’s signed cd? Bl00dy cheek! I have loads of signed cd’s, from the likes of Goldfrapp, Portishead, KT Tunstall, Gemma Hayes, John David Souther, who wrote a number of the Eagles greatest hits, and I won’t even think about selling them, let alone give any away.

knott4me
    Free Member

she has got better by the year .an absolute stunning live artist .you will not b dissapionted .

twohats
    Free Member

That last album of hers was a steaming pile of turd though.

duntmatter
    Free Member

do it

avdave2

Saw her supporting Robyn Hitchcock at University College. Must have been 1990. Can’t remember much about it though.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘P J Harvey’ is closed to new replies.