Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Own up ?
  • sofaking
    Free Member

who has my flippin shed key ?
    come on I had it an hour ago 👿

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Probably my daughter – she’ll have thrown it in the bin like she does everything else.

Pook

Probably the same dick who crashed into my car and pissed off without leaving a note

binners

Its a time portal. Don’t worry – My house is full of them too. your key will reappear in exactly the same spot where you put it down at exactly 2.38pm on Tuesday. Where it has been in between shall remain a mystery for ever

bruneep

Padlock key? Haven’t left it inside and locked the padlock have we, I’d never do that 😳

_tom_
    Free Member

If there’s a woman in the house then she’s probably “tidied” it away somewhere.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s always under the fridge, unless… it’s in the lock

higthepig
    Free Member

When looking for the key, you find a pencil with a rubber on the end, it is mine as I put it down just before and I can’t find it now.

leffeboy

If there’s a woman in the house then she’s probably “tidied” it away somewhere

Possibly left at the bottom of the stairs for someone else to move?

Moonhead
    Free Member

On the side?

speckledbob
    Free Member

The areshole wot broke into my shed and ransacked it a few weeks ago proves you don’t actually need a key.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Raoul.

McHamish
    Free Member

If there’s a woman in the house then she’s probably “tidied” it away somewhere.

Sometimes I lose some keys or my phone or something and spend a good 20 odd minutes searching for it while swearing and making a mess.

And my wife will say things like “well if you put things down in the same place then you’d know where it was”…and stuff like that.

I give up, then she says “I’ll look for it”…5 minutes later she’s found it. I think she has ‘tidied it away somewhere’ and suddenly remembers while I’m looking.

McHamish
    Free Member

Raoul

Probably, he does look a bit shifty.

That’s probably not even his bike.

singlespeedstu

Tollah has taken it away because you stole some of his attention.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Own up ?’ is closed to new replies.