Viewing 9 posts - 361 through 369 (of 369 total)
  • Overzealous modding again.
  • druidh
    Free Member

Woody – Member

Applauds bob for excellent contextual use of a word I haven’t heard since school I wondered just how many readers would understand that word. I’ve used it recently in spoken conversation….

Junkyard
    Free Member

If someone’s got a bodge idea, I don’t jump in and flame them when I don’t actually know any more than they do about it (you did this recently to me BTW).

We did end up bickering on those threads though oddly I warmed to you from those threads. i would not do most of them nor would I test them but I admire your approach and post up the fail one.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I thanks you!

Dae ye see ma point?

hora
    Free Member

soobalias such topic titles do sale close to the credibility scale though. On another forum such topics have a ‘I have no useful contribution to make’ comment applied quite often.

Woody
    Free Member

soobalias such topic titles do sale close to the credibility scale though

Shouldn’t that be in the ‘wanted’ section?

soobalias
    Free Member

*reports hora for wrong forum use – again*

perhaps i shoulda/coulda used a different tack to deal with the same topic

hora
    Free Member

In the found wanting section?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Kevevs – Member
    I’ve even e-mithered STW to delete my account cos I was narked about someone modding my drunken ramblings (paulosoxo?)

Sorry, I’ve just seen this, I don’t understand this. I’m not sure you have the right person there, as I’m not a mod. 😐

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry, I’ve just seen this, I don’t understand this. I’m not sure you have the right person there, as I’m not a mod.

That’s just the thing a mod would say!

Viewing 9 posts - 361 through 369 (of 369 total)

The topic ‘Overzealous modding again.’ is closed to new replies.