• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Overnight bags with a boot compartment?
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Any ideas?
    You know the ones, bag on the top bit, and a bottom section for boots etc..
    Just feed up of forgetting shoes etc when going for a ride, kinda think if it’s all in one place, I’ll remember my kit!

singletracksurfer

Sram bag. Not sure you can still get them and they are pricey. Planet x do a bag which looks ok. Not sure it’s got a specific shoe bit though. Will do soon though, ordered one when it was discounted during black fortnight.

superfli
    Free Member
    simon_g

I don’t bother with a special shoe compartment, you can get golf shoe or football boot bags which can be put in anything.

garage-dweller

Try a sailing style holdall. Use the “wet” end for shoes etc and “dry” end for clean dry gear. A lot of sports holdalls have this too, I have a Musto one that’s really nice and a much cheaper Addidas one that is adequate.

maccruiskeen

I’ve got a bag form the football-y bit of decathlon – not a separate compartment but a divider in the main bit so shoes are kept away from everything else

Or for a cheaper alternative, do a mental check when you set off driving. Might sound like I’m stating the bleeding obvious, but working away from home, it works for me. Once I’m moving, and have settled down from the rush of getting out of the house at 4am on a Monday, get my thoughts together – wallet, phone charger, computer, hair clippers, cash, etc, etc – maybe 10% of the time results in me turning round, but it’s not very often I get 200 miles away without something I need

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

Ogio bags seem to fit the bill.
    Did bags for tri designed to have a shoe section, wetsuit section etc. Should see you through

senorj

Bag for life inside an Ikea bag.

kcal

I picked up a Mountain Equipment bag in Cotswold, always on offer – it seems to have a painful shoulder strap that seems very badly adjusted, but it does have a separate zipped compartment for wet stuff, incl. boots, kit and so on.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Overnight bags with a boot compartment?’ is closed to new replies.