Overcharged by a copier company at work – can I add interest to the repayment?

Home Forum Chat Forum Overcharged by a copier company at work – can I add interest to the repayment?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Overcharged by a copier company at work – can I add interest to the repayment?
  • Is it really worth it? At what rate would you charge? And over what period. I recover overpayments for a living and wouldn’t go near trying to get interest on that little, I’d be more interested in a quick repayment and put it down to experience. If you want to keep using the company, it might be worth a discount though.

Premier Icon Gnnr
    Subscriber

Thanks Bob, that sounds fair enough. I’ll do my sums over the weekend and leave the interest out of the mix.

Just wanted to double check in case it was standard procedure.

I’ll ask about the discount though, perhaps as some small (+doubtful) recompense. Cheers G

Premier Icon Gnnr
    Subscriber

We have been hugely overcharged by a copier company.
    They have admitted the overpayment 6k+ over a 10month period.

Should i even be thinking about trying to add interest to the overpayment?

I have a meeting with the ‘slippery fish’ on Monday to discuss the repayment. I know a bike forum is not the best place for a sensible answer… however any reasonable answer would be appreciated.

My gut feeling is interest will be the least of my worries!

But in case I’m wrong, fill yer boots.

G

Mikeypies

If you gave the correct meter readings and have evidence that you did so (do you send them by email or are they automaticaly colected over the internet?) the invoice value should be be correct if it isnt you should be having a look at your internat structure and get them to check it before paying .

I would press for some free copies (several thousand at least)

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

throw in considering other suppliers to the mix

damo2576

Forgot the interest and fire the person who signs off the invoices!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Overcharged by a copier company at work – can I add interest to the repayment?’ is closed to new replies.