Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • outwell nevada L, any good?
  • roughneck
    Free Member

any one got one, We need a new tent

Dangerboy
    Free Member

We’ve got an M and it’s awesome, so I’d expect the L to be equally well thought through…

gazza100

+1 for the Nevada M so i’d expect the same from the Nevada L.
    Find the best online price and then try Go Outdoors who will beat it by 10%.

caledonia
    Free Member

I have and use a Nevada L. (2 adults and 2 kids)
    Brilliant tent. Loads of room inside and full standing height.
    We’ve also for the side extension for some cover area during more rainy times (we do all our camping in the UK.

Any questions, just feel free to ask. (email in profile)

Reviews here (the STW of camping)
    http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/tents/p/Outwell-Nevada-L/462

Will also back up the comment from Gazza. get the cheapest online price and take it to Go Outdoors and they’ll cut it but 10%
    Needs to be in stock and available and price matched must include del.

Jason
    Free Member

We have a Nevada M. It is a great tent, we use it for the four of us(2 adults, 2 kids) and there is loads of room. We have the front extension which adds a lot of space to the tent and stops any rain entering the tent when you open and close the doors. It is easy to put up, and not too many pegs – great for when it is put up in the rain, like at Mayhem on Friday! The design seems to stand up well to heavy wind. Quality of the components seems good too.

We got ours from Go Outdoors, I managed to find it much cheaper on line and they gave me a further 10% off.

caledonia
    Free Member

If you’ve got kiddies, the fitted carpet for the living area keeps things just that little bit more toastie for them.
    We went for the footprint groundsheet, the carpet and the tent.
    Again, all @ Go Outdoors for 10% less.

Rod

we have a Outwell Vermont M that we’re going to sell (great tent – huge living area, but we’re just not the camping holiday types!). Only used for half of a two week holiday and comes with the fitted carpet and a (brand new) wind break. Mail me if interested (email in profile 🙂

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/tents/p/Outwell-Vermont-M/473

roughneck
    Free Member

Just checked Go Outdoors and they don’t have any! Looks like is going to be Outdoor World.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘outwell nevada L, any good?’ is closed to new replies.