Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Outside bike storage. Not a shed…
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Moving into a rented place in a few weeks, no garage or shed. Landlord won’t allow me to put a wooden shed in the garden, but there is a patio with room for some sort of bike storage. Can’t put the bike in the house either. So options? Not looking at spending more than £300 and easily put together by a hamfisted chimp (me) 1 bike only with a few tools etc..(large fatbike)
    Ta.

trumpton
    Free Member

in the house in a bikebag, with wheels off? In the back garden locked to a bucket of concrete as a ground anchor, with a rain cover over the top?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Would rather not. Space inside is tight already.

K

Sounds like you are asking for a name to call small shed?

Buy a small shed and call it a non permanent bike storage container or Bob if you prefer.

towzer

Maybe depends on landlord but Try eBay, gumtree, rsbook Market place etc for a sh Asgard bike shed, I’ve been monitoring for extra storage at tennis club,you can get what seems like a minty 3 bike store for not much over 300, could concrete load to avoid bolting to anything

Are there any solid chain/shackle points as the cheapie version would be a big bag with bike bolted to something

Fiamma motorhome bike cover etc or a motorbike cover for durability and size

zippykona

We store stock in one of these behind our shop. Never leaked or had a hint of condensation.

A lot sturdier than the ones you’ll see in the garden centre.

https://www.costco.co.uk/Garden-Sheds-Patio/Garden-Sheds/Garden-Storage/Keter-Grande-Store-6ft-3-x-3ft-7-19-x-11-m-Horizontal-Storage-Shed/p/475826

Caher

Local storage place?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Outside bike storage. Not a shed…’ is closed to new replies.