Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Outdoor storage unit recommendations
  • keppoch

I’m involved with a local litter action group that organises weekly litter picks in our local area.

We have a selection of equipment (litter pickers, bag hoops, bags) that to date we have stored in the front yard of one of our members’ homes in a wooden box about 1.8m wide by 1m deep by 1.5m high. She is moving home and so we need to look for a new place to store this equipment. We have two potential locations both of which would be outside but generally secured from public access (Post Office car park and community centre) but need a suitable container/unit shed. Can anyone recommend something suitable as I thought it might be roughly similar to what people might store bikes or garden equipment in.

We are hoping to get funding from the council so I want to know what we want to buy and how much that might cost.

I am thinking of something decent quality that can be locked and will last a good few years outside.

Any suggestions welcome.

kayak23

Standard response is probably an Asgard shed.

Not cheap, maybe £350-550 depending on size, but I’m impressed with the quality of mine.

keppoch

That is the name I recognise for this sort of shed and we are hoping to get it paid for by the council so cost less of an issue (hopefully).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Outdoor storage unit recommendations’ is closed to new replies.