Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Our Great Leader visited today.
  • Three_Fish
    Free Member

What level of education would you accept ?

Perhaps you’re confusing level with content. Certain educational establishments will provide their pupils with advantages that are not in the least connected to academic aptitude, let alone intelligence.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

For clarification purposes.
    Man = Cameron. Ball = Policy
    Uke man had a pop at Cameron when he could have been attacking Tory policy.

Seems to be a pretty similar set of tactics to those used by the Tory campaign so far?

binners

Good to see people defending Dave from being bullied. It really isn’t fair! Such a principled man who ceaselessly campaigns… Who’s dedicated his life to…. Fighting inequality and fearlessly standing up for the plight of the victimised underdog, and the weakest in society? Standing up for the poor and the needy?

You’re right to point out its horribly unfair to concentrate on his massively privilidged upbringing and ludicrously expensive education. All by that big bully with the ukalale! The bastard!

Dave will be crying himself to sleep tonight. Sensitive empathetic soul that he is

BermBandit
    Free Member

Personally, I think the freedom to do that is what has stopped us having a full blown revolution in this country. Its a bit like that little release valve on the top of a pressure cooker, it keeps the pressure at a sustainable level. For that reason I think all of these hecklers should be stopped immediately and lets get on with properly ferking up these priviliged bar stewards soon as!

CountZero

For that reason I think all of these hecklers should be stopped immediately and lets get on with properly ferking up these priviliged bar stewards soon as!

When you’ve finished with Ed Balls, can I borrow the baseball bat and have a go?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Our Great Leader visited today.’ is closed to new replies.