Other – Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip, Lowepro Slingshot 100AW & Giottos Tripod Head

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Other – Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip, Lowepro Slingshot 100AW & Giottos Tripod Head

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Other – Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip, Lowepro Slingshot 100AW & Giottos Tripod Head
  • Hornet600

Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip – £200 posted (tracked)

Brand new unused battery grip. I purchased this last week along with the camera as a kit.
    Comes boxed complete, with all packaging, leaflets etc. Warranty has not been registered yet. £250 new.

Lowepro Slingshot 100AW Camera Bag – £25 posted

Very good condition, if not as new really. All zips are fully working, all dividers are present.
    Brilliant bag which carries very comfortable and allows really quick access to the camera.
    I am only selling as I am going to buy a bigger version after recently buying a new camera.

Giottos MH5011 3 Way Tripod Head – £30 posted

Brand new unused.
    Come with the tripod I purchased but I already have a ball head that I use on a monopod.
    Comes complete with the base plate to allow easy fitment of the camera to the head.

I can send/post pictures of any items later today.
    Payment by Paypal Gift.

wors

Interested in the slingshot

Can I have pictures please, email in profile. ta

Hornet600

Just sent some pictures to you

KZP894

Interested in the slingshot if wors is not going to go for it. Thanks

Hornet600

Just to confirm Wors has bought the Lowepro bag.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Other – Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip, Lowepro Slingshot 100AW & Giottos Tripod Head’ is closed to new replies.