(ot) VW Transporter T4 LWB £2000

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale (ot) VW Transporter T4 LWB £2000

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • (ot) VW Transporter T4 LWB £2000
  • horsee1

Off topic but it needs to go,

Selling my 2001 T4 LWB with cosy bed set up in the back because of the Low Emissions Zone thing coming up. It’s got 12 months MOT and is taxed to the end of the year.

It’s easiest if I link you to the Gumtree add for photos. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vw-transporter-t4-lwb-camper-surf-bus-day-van/92568003

Been all over Europe living out the back of this thing and have even done odd bits of work with it so will be very sad to see it go but it’s impossible to keep it now I’m back in dirty London.

Premier Icon bruneep

Is the chicken included?

thats fowl

Chicken will be included or can split for the right price.

cant link to gumtree at work…is it in ok condition??also where abouts are you??and whats the mileage
    i know it says it in the advert but im impatient and cant wait till i get home hahah

4 2.5 Turbo diesel, long wheel base.

Selling beloved van due to LEZ coming in next year.

12 months MOT, tax to the end of the year.

Only 2 previous owners, good service history.

191,000 on the clock, runs really well. A few dings and dents here and there on the body work but nothing major.

Fully ply lined and insulated, fold up bed and some shelves in the back, has spent the last 3 years as a mountain home around the French alps and Italy.

Optional bunk bed if you’re not folding it away.

From the pictures you should be able to see it was once white but has been resprayed black, the insides of the doors are still white. The sticker on the side is easily removed.

If you’re interested it’s best to phone but I’ll be able to answer any questions through email when I get a chance.

Thanks LoCo,

Here’s a flickr link to it if that’s any good. Including close ups of the dents and dings.

I’m in South London. SE21.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘(ot) VW Transporter T4 LWB £2000’ is closed to new replies.