OT: Suzuki Dr125 sm motorbike, reliable commuter

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT: Suzuki Dr125 sm motorbike, reliable commuter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • OT: Suzuki Dr125 sm motorbike, reliable commuter
  • Premier Icon neilc1881

Due to a recent enlargement of both family and flock I need a vehicle that’s more suited to towing than this motorbike. It’s been a great little tool for my commute on country roads and has enough poke to motor along at 60mph on the a roads. From a tank of £8 I’ll get at least 120 miles, tax is £35 for a year and insurance only £130 for a 29 year old male on a CBT. I won’t lie and say it never failed me, it sat idle for 2 months and the battery drained, then it needed a bump start from work. Easy enough though. 12k on the clock, oil change 5 months ago, new chain and sprocket then too. New front brake pads on last mot (jan 2012). Taxed until December. It does live in a barn (and did for last owner too) so it’s not a perfect immaculate bike, the worst marks are to the left hand side of the plastics around the tank, going shearing when wife was 9 months pregnant I strapped it to the trailer as an emergency quick getaway measure, neglecting to pad it out and it suffered a bit of abrasion. There is also a scuff to the exhaust shroud from the previous owner.
    Located near Brecon, South Wales, can deliver upto 100ish miles for fuel costs.
    £800, no offers (they seem to go for ~£1500 in slightly without the cosmetic damage on eBay)

IMAG0667 by neil.d.cox, on Flickr

More pics here…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘OT: Suzuki Dr125 sm motorbike, reliable commuter’ is closed to new replies.