OT: Suzuki DR125 SM motorbike, great commuter 58 plate

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT: Suzuki DR125 SM motorbike, great commuter 58 plate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT: Suzuki DR125 SM motorbike, great commuter 58 plate
  • 69er

How many people can you get on that saddle?! I reckon at least 6…. 😯

Premier Icon neilc1881
    Subscriber

Yup, it does work as a replacement bus service in many countries.

Premier Icon neilc1881
    Subscriber

Due to a recent enlargement of both family and flock I need a vehicle that’s more suited to towing than this motorbike. It’s been a great little tool for my commute on country roads and has enough poke to motor along at 60mph on the a roads. From a tank of £8 I’ll get at least 120 miles, tax is £35 for a year and insurance only £130 for a 29 year old male on a CBT. I won’t lie and say it never failed me, it sat idle for 2 months and the battery drained, then it needed a bump start from work. Easy enough though. 12k on the clock, oil change 5 months ago, new chain and sprocket then too. New front brake pads on last mot (jan 2012). Taxed until December. It does live in a barn (and did for last owner too) so it’s not a perfect immaculate bike, the worst marks are to the left hand side of the plastics around the tank, going shearing when wife was 9 months pregnant I strapped it to the trailer as an emergency quick getaway measure, neglecting to pad it out and it suffered a bit of abrasion. There is also a scuff to the exhaust shroud from the previous owner.
    Located near Brecon, South Wales, collection only.
    £800 or it goes on eBay!
    neil.d.coxATgooglemail.com

Thanks
    Neil

IMAG0667 by neil.d.cox, on Flickr

IMAG0668 by neil.d.cox, on Flickr

finbar

Oh man. If you were in Derbyshire i’d snap this up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT: Suzuki DR125 SM motorbike, great commuter 58 plate’ is closed to new replies.