OT Landrover Freelander Sport Premium TD4 station wagon

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT Landrover Freelander Sport Premium TD4 station wagon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • OT Landrover Freelander Sport Premium TD4 station wagon
  • mattzzzzzz

Thought this may have been of interest to someone who delves about in the Forest

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303255939190/sort/default/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/model/freelander/make/land_rover/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1501/page/1/postcode/ng177qs/keywords/sport_premium?logcode=p

I have had this car for the last eight years and it has been brilliant, used up until the weekend daily it has 10 Months MOT and 4 Months tax

The car is not perfect- it has been used as a Bike/Fishing/Clearing Garden etc car so the boot especially shows real signs of wear
    There are a couple of jobs I havent been able to do one being the drivers side leccy window ( new kit purchased) and also the drivers side wheel hub needs replacing as I broke off a stud by overtightening- again brand new part included in sale

The bodywork is good for the age of the car, there is a towbar that has towed a caravan ONCE ( i had the towbar fitted)then used for bike rack duties which could be included for a nominal fee

Anyway give me a call via the advert if your interested its the cheapest Sport Premium on Autotrader by a Grand to reflect the condition and jobs to do.

I have painted this quite bleak cos I’m honest but with someone prepared to spend a few hours on it you will end up with a cracking 4×4 and the best looking freelander model out there IMO
    Edit
    I need a quick sale on this so will haggle on price , Located in Notts

Bike duties

Matt

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘OT Landrover Freelander Sport Premium TD4 station wagon’ is closed to new replies.