OT: iPhone 6s PLUS (16GB Space Grey) and Sennheiser Headphone bundle £200 posted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT: iPhone 6s PLUS (16GB Space Grey) and Sennheiser Headphone bundle £200 posted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • OT: iPhone 6s PLUS (16GB Space Grey) and Sennheiser Headphone bundle £200 posted
  • Due to a new upgrade I have for sale an Apple iPhone 6S Plus (16GB Space Grey) for sale

Owned by me from new, this comes in excellent condition, one very teeny nick (~1mm) at the bottom (near the headphone jack) which is negligible and that happened on day one! Apart from that it’s spent its life in an enclosed case. Screen/everything else is excellent! Looks as new!

Comes with original box/packaging/paperwork, charger and lightning cable, unused and unopened Apple headphones, a selection of different cases including an Anker armoured case (excellent bit of kit), and a new 5 foot Anker braided lightning cable (not pictured)

Also comes with an ‘as new’ set of Sennheiser Momentum in-ear iPhone specific headphones with inline controls which I bought late last year from Richer sounds for £79.99 which I have found out won’t work with my S8 (grrr) .. come with Sennheiser hard carry case, paperwork and extra buds. Excellent headphones with amazing sound – read the reviews!

Good battery life, will be factory reset before sending with the latest IOS installed

Locked to Vodaphone. Most shops unlock them for next to nothing I just dont have anything near me unfortunately so it would be down to the new owner.

£200 PPG/Fees covered RMSD guaranteed next day – will be packaged securely

Linky to pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/93047996@N06/albums/72157691382264154

adamcheeseman.ac@googlemail.com for information and payment

Just have to mention that any apple device has to be unlocked via the carrier. I.e you have to ring voda and request a unlock to any network. If the buyer rings voda up they will ask for original owners details for the unlock.

Voda will contact apple and they will email a unlock code to the apple i.d email linked with the phone.

Its sold now …but thanks for info:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.